aaa Fuckin Fruity MIDI...does it bite? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Fuckin Fruity MIDI...does it bite?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             15-Aug-98  @  09:04 PM   -   Fuckin Fruity MIDI...does it bite?

buggo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

is it just me, or does it suck? I sync it to my MC300 and the timing is all fucked up....if the seq is set at 120, FL hovers around 119 or so...ok so far. Butt when I start it it drops to 71 for a second or so, then goes back up to 119 and wavers, from 115 to 125 or so....So the end result is ghastly timing and drums that are totally out of sync with my synth.

Can this be fixed with some new drivers? Perhaps directX or the buffer settings in FL have something to do with it, but I can't be sure...if anyone has had any luck with fruity loops and MIDI, i'd like to know HOW!! I'd like to reg. the program but not if the MIDI imp. is still as bad as it seems...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             15-Aug-98  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: Fuckin Fruity MIDI...does it bite?

buggo

errg....I just downloaded the newest directx...6.0...and still no luck with the midi.

Message 3/3             15-Aug-98  @  11:59 PM   -   RE: Fuckin Fruity MIDI...does it bite?

wait for the pro-version and send a mail to them !!!!!!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)