aaa .WAV TRADING?...is it possible? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: .WAV TRADING?...is it possible?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             10-Jul-98  @  09:23 AM   -   .WAV TRADING?...is it possible?

dani2

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

what up? iam fairly new to this music and computers thing,well the computer part really. I downloaded a demo of wavelab2 last night and was pretty impressed with the capabilities of this demo, anyway i was wondering if it is possible to send other people .wav's through email and if so how? Also if anyone would be interested in trading some with me, i think it could be kinda cool to be able to remix/have a remix done through this process, if anyone is interested, if its possible gimme a clik.

dani2@mindspring.com

cya

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             11-Jul-98  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: .WAV TRADING?...is it possible?

Green Trading Card

Link?:  No link

soon, right kilo? right here on this site with any luck...it's a bit of a pain in the ass right now to open your e-mail and wait 20 min. for a drum loop...

Message 3/3             19-Jul-98  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: .WAV TRADING?...is it possible?

Link?:  No link

I have Sonic Foundry's ACID and most of the cd loop libraries(about 1000 wav files of drum loops, synths, piano, strange noises, efx, etc.) If you have awesome wav files to trade, I'll trade mine for yours. I want badly are vocals.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)