aaa ROLAND_MC500 MKII - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: ROLAND_MC500 MKII

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             22-Dec-03  @  07:03 PM   -   ROLAND_MC500 MKII      [Link: ROLAND - MC500 MKII]

brucefields5

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have been a Roland fan for 20yrs my eqipment list is large before I tell you my problem and no
word of a lie this what I have bought from you guys over the yrs.

One of the first didgital samplers the s55o, the u220,the xp50,the vs80, the td5 drum kit,the juno 106, the mc500 and then upgraded to the
Mc500 markII, not to mention that when I first got into the music performance business I bought one of the first drum machines you put out the tr707.

I have one problem and right now I am very upset if a disk acts up on the mc500mark ii you are screwed.
I am in the process of recording i dont need this problem right now. You cant do a thing without the mc 500mark 11 start up disk and my went on the blink.

I refuse to be ripped off like I was in the 80's, the charge for those disk was $250.00 even if they came down to 100.00 that is still way to much.

I realized yrs later you guys really got people by the balls with stupid technology like this. It's just another way for greedy people to make more money.

Now that i am as agravaited as hell because of your product which I have come to rely on IS THERE A WAY I CAN GET A DISK FOR FREE FROM YOU GUYS SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO FORK OUT MORE MONEY FOR THE MC 500 MARK II

Yes it was, and still is a good machine when it's working!!!!!!!!!!!!! to here the mc 500 mark 11 making sounds like gollum from lord of the rings is irritaiting, not to mention when the disk really screws up it sounds like it's hurling. Why didn't you not make a sequencer that you just turned on and there you have it, done, no start up disk?MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

This just pisses me off, I have for years bought your products and now i want something back. In it's day they charged me $1500.00 folks for this machine. What a scam!!!! It's worth about $200.00 today.

I've seen them in pond shops, music stores, like old dinasoars in a museum. I would like roland to send me a mark ii disk that works for a change
I dont like being inconveinenced when I'm in the middle of recording, if you want proof of my equipment I'll send you my picture I'll even tell where i bought most of this equipment from. Reggie's from hamilton and Jeff long from long and mcquades I have reggies tel # if you need more proof.

I want something back from Roland for My years of service and a disk for the mc 500mark 11 will not break the company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very angry because the start up disk always do this, they work one minute and then they dont work at all. And dont tell me to take the machine into a rolanad dealer to have it checked because the formatted sequence disk work fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bruce is my name and I have no shame in telling the truth about how aggravaiting this has been for me. I hope to get help from someone out there who understands my frustration and is willing to help me. Good BY for now

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             22-Dec-03  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: ROLAND_MC500 MKII

craig

Link?: Link

Erm... We aren't Roland  

And I'm sure you could find an MC-500 user to copy an OS for you.

-Craig

PS - shame on you for not keeping backups

Message 3/3             22-Dec-03  @  11:26 PM   -   RE: ROLAND_MC500 MKII

milan

Link?: Link

lol! you tell them Bruce!  

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)