aaa the power of amerian natives - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: the power of amerian natives

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 15-Jul-98  @  01:37 AM   -   the power of amerian natives

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

is thay have been able to make "techno" without
technique....

life stinks...money rulz

holger

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/36             20-Jul-98  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

kilo

B-limey....... don't worry Holger.... we forgive you for starting ww2... heh hah heh.... get off the trip man.... Germans are cool.... Fasscism was everywhere in the 30's... dont y'know it co-incided with the introduction of coke to europe ?......s-n-u-r-f-f-f-f- !!.......

anyways..... tha native americans were killing each other too so it's all the same.....it's just a question of scale.........somewhere we're gonna get off this, "My genetic make up is better than yours" trip.... everyone does it from time....... whites were the first slaves.......ask any rasta......read your history... know where we all coming from....... show me englishman... show me a german... show me an italian... show me a Finn... do they look the same ??...... nope...... do Libyans look like Ashanti ? ?.... nope... but they are all africans ?... c'nest pas ?.....

and germany is the center of europe cos they stood up to the Yanks back in time and started a run on the dollar along with the French forcing de-valuation...... yes !!!.... study your history..... nuff respect to the true believers...... one people - one God - many paths - one destination

Message 22/36             20-Jul-98  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

yah yah...

just wanted to say that i give a fuck about all this
racism stuff... (back & white, nigger, yellow, red
whatever - all are human beings and our blood is red)

but also i think that everywhere, "litte and weak people"
(whatever this can mean) have not the same
possibilities as the "big ones" to get around the taxes
for example...

Fuck the World

Holger

Message 23/36             20-Jul-98  @  09:59 PM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

... and why have some poor people in some crazy areas on
our planet nothing to eat and drink (i mean, the Landscape
is not fruity there... so they have no chance to be farmers and so on)

Fuck the World

Holger

Message 24/36             20-Jul-98  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

kilo

hmmmm...... i know how you feel at times believe me.... dont worry

Message 25/36             21-Jul-98  @  05:57 AM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

itīs just because i get toasted being jobless and
hanginī on the ground

....thnx

Holger

Message 26/36             21-Jul-98  @  07:32 AM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

I'm not educated enough to talk authoritatively on history, but in my part of town it's the crack fiends and heroin addicts that have it the worst. No, make that their kids who have it the worst. Unfortunately, a lot of these people I call friends.

Get this, the biggest drug traffickers are so deep in the system, from government scandal, witness protection, and even ties with the contras, that they're some of the most protected individuals in America. I'm completely hypocritical by saying this, but all drug consumption is inevitably a very evil part of our society; even with pot, you're eventually supporting somebody horrible.

Message 27/36             21-Jul-98  @  08:13 AM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

faust

Hilevelt..its true what you say about drugs but that is simply because they are Illegal, If some
asshole reinstated prohibition you'd be supporting those same nasty people every time you cracked
open a beer. Speakin of which, who is it that lives in Germany? I visited there about 4 yrs ago and
it just completely ruined me, can't even look at an American beer. Anyone willin to mail me a few cases of a good German Hefewiesen(spelling?) for cash would be super cool  Also whoever said that about the real Native Americans was right on the mark. It was a genocidal war, they just lacked the technology to really carry it out. But most that survived got absorbed into the white population.
Im part Native American, and so are almost all Americans whose family's been here for more than 5generations or so. Switchin the topic back to music, if you forgive us yanks for Hanson, we'll forgive you for the Spice Girls 

Message 28/36             21-Jul-98  @  09:30 AM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

Fingers

grow yer own...donate what you would have spent on funding rain forest villagers to find another way than slash'n'burn...oh and buy a suitcase bomb and wipeout any large city in the world...heheh...oh and dont buy Hanson records...however tempting...cos it'll keep those little shites on my telly screen...

~:Ž)

Message 29/36             21-Jul-98  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

Fingers

oh yeah...and theres a lot of native american indian blood in some of the Scottish Islands...Islanders were 'cleared' off the land to make way for sheep...shipped to Canada/America...in Canada they inter married with the locals and some eventually moved back to Scotland...weird...and no doubt some of the Scots were murdering bastards when they were there also...uneducated and unprepared for what they found...get a bit of land and security etc etc etc...you can trace some of the 'cleared'/French down to the Cajun swampy bits to...hmm it gets worse and worse...gotta love that Zydeco tho...

Message 30/36             21-Jul-98  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: the power of amerian natives

kilo

5 generations ??..... Geronimo only surrendered in 1912 or something..... i suggest you read wounded knee for a full history.... the main thrust was around 1860-70... it all happened in a very short time.... although the lead up was several hundred years...... weird huh... the 'Indian wars' were still going on albeit mostly done, when my grandad was alive..... gulp !

however... what i think you shouldnt do is get on a trip..... check history mate... up to recent days.... from the Egyptians & before to Rwanda via Cambodia or Gengis Khan..... everyone does it.... it's human nature....regardless of race religion or creed......

like he says in Terminator2...... "It is in your nature to destroy yourselves".....

but..... if you believe...... that will not happen..... sadly people fail to realise it is in the hands of our own individual descisions & actions... cheer up mate....

THIS TOO WILL PASS......

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)