aaa admin - homepage updates - major! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: admin - homepage updates - major!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 28-Oct-03  @  04:54 PM   -   admin - homepage updates - major!

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

try an update - it MIGHT be not a good layout if you have a large 'description' and/or 'kit-list' text in your profile - and it'll be useless if you're user image is massive - but there'll be another template to choose from on it's way soon now the hard work of delimiting it all is done.

I think it's a big improvement on the first crude one - didnt have time to work on the layout at all at the time i did that coding

click my link for an example - I'll be tweaking a few things over this week.

anyone want to submit a template design? - just copy my page & paste it into an editor and mess... send a screenshot of the results mebbe

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/39             29-Oct-03  @  11:33 AM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

milan

Link?: Link

hey... new layout aint half bad. thanks k!

Message 22/39             29-Oct-03  @  11:40 AM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

milan

wot, am i the only dunce who updated?

Message 23/39             29-Oct-03  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

Maarten

no.. heh. hey, me kit-list layout is screwed   ohh well, no matter

Message 24/39             29-Oct-03  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

k

update it again now

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 25/39             29-Oct-03  @  01:05 PM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

Maarten

How does he do it?!

Message 26/39             29-Oct-03  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

Maarten

Kilo, I found a bug. In the calendar section when you add an addition and it asks for the date, you have the day and month numbers switched incorrectly.. i.e. month 11 (nov) turns into month aug if I have entered the 8th as day. US-euro switchy.  

Message 27/39             29-Oct-03  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

CydoniaCell

Very Cool k! ANd look, I changed my user name... exciting!

Lokkin' better and bettter around here...

Now if only I could sign up for extra space.

e

Message 28/39             29-Oct-03  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

Zazza

Link?:  No link

My homepage looks much better.. nice one k..

Now i just have to find some time to actually make some music...

Message 29/39             29-Oct-03  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

k

ok fixed that calendar edit cock-up - If you update your homepage again, the events now list out a bit more pleasingly too

Sunday - 30 - November - 2003

Message 30/39             29-Oct-03  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: admin - homepage updates - major!

k

CydoniaCell - who were you before??

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)