aaa Soon to be older git celebrates... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Soon to be older git celebrates...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 09-Dec-03  @  08:51 AM     Edit: 09-Dec-03  |  08:53 AM   -   Soon to be older git celebrates...

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Dunno if this should be in the lounge or not (I can hear Influx foaming at the mouth already   ) but jus' thought I'd mention that I'm gonna be seeing out the big 3-0 in NYC from Thurs this week, and wondered if there are any NYC DTers up for a beer? (I would've said "Any US based DTers" but even my geography isn't that shite...)

Already spoken to Sitar so I'll hopefully be sinking a fews "brewskis" with at least one friendly face... (assuming you do partake in the evils of drink Mark old boy!)

Marc_D

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/40             10-Dec-03  @  09:45 AM     Edit: 10-Dec-03  |  09:49 AM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Thx once again guys... ain't nothing too Sagg 'bout us jus' yet.. I'm guessing that'll happen more as I approach 4-0 (Or if I keep eating rich foods and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol!)

Shit guys, wish I could get MORE time off and make it more of a tour if you know what I mean? East Cost, West Coast and all that shit inbetween (though I heard its pretty borin' there.. kinda flat!!) Mebbe that's something I could do properly next year... make further use of that capitalist disposable income!!

Anyways, happy birthday to you too Dave.. like my shite geography, I know jack about timezone differences in the US... when's a good time to call you on Sat to pass on my good wishes?

Alchemist my actual birthday is on the Sunday, but I'll be around from tomorrow until monday afternoon.. I've just been lent a tri-band mobile phone by a mate (my own one is only dual-band) which means I can be reached on my number as well as my girlfriends...

I've got Sitar's details, if you or anyone else is keen to hook up over the w/e for a beer or ten then drop me an email first and I'll make sure I take all details with me as well as dishing out my own as necessary!

info@darkstate.co.uk

Cheers all!!

Message 22/40             10-Dec-03  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

sitar

Defector Z said: "Disposable income!? You capitalist pig!!!

Capitalist Pig forum.

Marc, anything north, west, or south of nyc is wasteland. You're comin to the right place.

Message 23/40             11-Dec-03  @  12:58 AM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

Alchemist

Link?:  No link

Sitar when you goin? I think Sunday night would probably be best, for me anyways.
Let me know when you guys are gonna be getting together and i'll see what i can do to meet up with you. DarkState you bringin your GF out? or guys night?

Message 24/40             11-Dec-03  @  02:34 AM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

Defector Z

Funny Sitar, I thought we were just SURROUNDING the wasteland of NYC.

Yankees blow. Especially next year - no Roger, no Andy, David Wells? Yuck. How's Pedro, Curt, Derek and Timmy Wakefield looking now?

Aaaaa, who am I kidding, the Yankees will find a way to win, and the Sox will find a way to lose. Just like every year...

Message 25/40             11-Dec-03  @  05:46 AM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

Optofonik - AKA, mick, rhyze, etc.

Happy B-Day. Thirties are good. Older and wiser is never a bad thing. And yes, women seem to like older men. Who knew!?!?

Message 26/40             11-Dec-03  @  05:58 AM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

influx

I dont understand this older men thing...

doesnt ring true in my experience

Message 27/40             11-Dec-03  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

sox

That's because older men know where the clitoris is.....

sox

Message 28/40             11-Dec-03  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

Link?:  No link

Women like nice older guys.

Message 29/40             11-Dec-03  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

sitar

Alchemist, we're planning on Friday night first. That's tomorrow night. Sunday would be good for me but we'll have to see what Marc;s plans are.

Def Z, the Yankees could put a little league team of 12 year olds in Fenway Park for a post-season series and the curse of the bambino would still work its wonders

Older men? I've never seen a girl not go crazy at the sight of Sean Connery.

Message 30/40             11-Dec-03  @  07:20 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

Broken Silence

happy b-day everyone

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 40 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)