aaa The new site - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: The new site

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 25-Nov-03  @  07:49 AM   -   The new site

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

it's almost there - check it out - see what you think - I still have to do the create/edit online-album bit in user admin - but the rest is pretty close apart from the odd bug and graphic tweak.

see if you can find any bugs please - especialy searching and browsing and stepping thru from track to artist to track etc and then using the 'Go back to search'

seems ok to me so far

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/41             27-Nov-03  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: The new site

mcc><

Link?:  No link

i do too but i was thinking it'd be cool if there were a choice of of 2 or 3 basic templates.
and one thing i always felt would make for a clorful user page is if the viewer could see all the track-images the way the user does in his admin/edit page.
instead of no user image...perhaps a dt logo as a default. i think that would be aesthetically more appealing.

i don't know if you got my mail...but i got my loan and since your paypal isn't quite set up yet...where do i send my check?
address please?
will 100.oo us$ cover me for the year?

Message 22/41             27-Nov-03  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: The new site

milan

Link?: Link

K... i know its big, but its the only logo that fitted  

anyway... pepps with 800x600 should get a new monitor or get used to it. lot of websites out there are optimised for 1024 today...

Message 23/41             27-Nov-03  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: The new site

k

I agree, but actualy you'd be surprised how many shelf/shop bought PC's such as from TIME or PC World are set at 800 x 600 - what about lappy's?

clay - how about an IBAN number - your bank can do a simple (and cheap) transfer using our IBAN etc numbers (it's an international bank protocol thingy that ID's a bank & an account - thomann use it to pay us for example - it costs them peanuts.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/41             27-Nov-03  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: The new site

mcc>

e-mail me the number and i'll transfer tomorrow...friday...if the bank is open.
which it should be.
we americans stay thankful not even for a full day....usually.
or we try not to.

oh...indians...your land?
thanks...see ya.
btw.....here's some beads and a cross.
seriously worship THESE.

Message 25/41             27-Nov-03  @  03:33 PM   -   RE: The new site

k

sure & thanks clay - I'll send it over when i'm done with the final tweaks

cheers!

Message 26/41             27-Nov-03  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: The new site

RagnarOk

sure, a template with all the tracks w. track images would be sweeet!

Message 27/41             27-Nov-03  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: The new site

k

the other thing is of course, the bandwidth and time required to load ALL track images with each artist-page load - some artists have 20 tracks added!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 28/41             29-Nov-03  @  04:11 AM     Edit: 29-Nov-03  |  04:11 AM   -   RE: The new site

psylichon

I too will send you a xmas gift, though it would be great if you could set up a simpler donation system. Dear lord, my man, you'd be doing aight with even a voluntary donation system. At least that much better than now, no?

Anyway, in the meantime email me the whatever numbers and next time i go to the bank (which doesn't happen often, but I'll make a special trip for ya ;) yer set. I couldn't imagine being without DT. Sad or not, that's very true.

psy

Message 29/41             29-Nov-03  @  04:52 AM   -   RE: The new site

mcc>

yeah...we'd have to argue in the street and stuff!

and we'd be cold!!!!!

Message 30/41             01-Dec-03  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: The new site

mcc>

k.....the money should be in your account now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 41 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)