aaa bring out the webpages!!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: bring out the webpages!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 06-Jul-98  @  07:04 PM   -   bring out the webpages!!!!

buggo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

i suggest, in light of all the controversy here etc i think daniella's suggestion of pictures/music etc on webpages is a good idea. that way also we can get more music out w/o filling up kilo's demo area. so up with the personal sites! it helps to be talking to a face etc than to a bunch of nicknames...anyway here's mine...

www.thegrid.net/jctlo/andrew/music.html
(there's also a bunch of shit about my webdesign services, and some broken client links and all my music is old shit that i haven't updated recently and generally the whole thing needs an overhaul, but ANYWAY, it's there if anyone cares....)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/56             07-Jul-98  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Geordy

Hi everyone,

I haven't got a lot of my own music YET on my site because I'm restricted to the 1 mb limit my provider is providing me. But soon I'll link to Geocities or some other free providers.
This is the URL: http://callisto.worldonline.nl/~grkleijn

Made this site with Frontpage Express and I've noticed that Netscape users can't hear my background midi's. But if you use Explorer you can hear them. In the Dance Hall segment of my site, there's a midi I've made.
I've also got some downloads for the MC-303 there.

Hope you enjoy it.

CU,

Geordy

Message 22/56             07-Jul-98  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Mindspawn

Link?:  Link

I'm actually enjoying gettin' the opportunity to hear all of ye tracks. Some very nice stuff indeed.

Metalshop - couldn't get yer MP file to pull down, I'll try and give it another shot later in the wee hours. Of the two Real Audio files, Firmware is me fave. Really interesting mix of stuff, reminded me a bit of Nurse With Wound (an that's a compliment in my case). Even with the nasty things that Real Audio did, I really dug the track.

Jock - yer server must be down. I kept gettin' sent to this sanitarium site fer twisted musos. &;^)

John Do - I've already said this was a cool tune more'n once. It's still a very cool tune. Kinda reminds me of Aphex Twin in a more reflective mood. Sweet stuff.

Geordy - I'm usually put off by straight MIDI. But Dude, yer MIDI file shows real promise. If ya kin do that well with just MIDI then your MP files should be worth taking a listen to.

Keep 'em comin' folks. Listening to y'alls trax is some highly motivational shit. Recommended prescription for anyone who is feelin' pissed at their kit, down because their kit seems too limited, stuck in a rut, or anyone who generally digs tunes. Some really nice stuff, all around.

Peace all

Message 23/56             08-Jul-98  @  01:01 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

daniella

Now this is why i started coming here.......site to follow..........

Message 24/56             08-Jul-98  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Thayl

Alright I haven't put any of my tunes up on it yet (I haven't actually *made* that many tunes yet)
but this is the webpage version of a freesheet called Sl@nted and Ench@nted that me and some friends do.

It covers the whole techno/ambient and sometimes guitar/indie scene in Dublin (yes, there is in fact a dance music scene in Ireland!!).

www.compapp.dcu.ie/~bscanl.ca1

Email us with URL's/suggestions/music we should be listening to at

slanted@redbrick.dcu.ie

-Thayl

Message 25/56             08-Jul-98  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

my site will be here

itīs not ready now....

Holger

Message 26/56             08-Jul-98  @  04:29 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Megafun

Mine too!

Message 27/56             08-Jul-98  @  06:05 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

x

Message 28/56             08-Jul-98  @  07:03 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Megafun

I checked all the choons out. I think every one shows
alot of promise, I AM IMPRESSED..I'm going to get some of
my stuff up on our clubs web site next week. I'll have
a link to DJ MEGAFUN where you can see my club and hear
me toons.

Message 29/56             13-Jul-98  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

progie

Okay, Yet another webpage here.

http://128.252.53.103/fume/fume.htm
-Fume

Message 30/56             17-Jul-98  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

my Homepage is up at

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Frontrow/9248/

(itīs just 1 Page...)

i set up the real audio files right now... post them tonight

Holger

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 56 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)