aaa Is LOGIC AUDIO really that good ? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Is LOGIC AUDIO really that good ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 08-Sep-98  @  04:42 AM   -   Is LOGIC AUDIO really that good ?

csoldano

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

The vibe I'm getting from some sources is that
Logic is really pro stuff, blows away Cake and maybe even VST, but has anyone been using it and
whats the opinion on it ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/33             25-Oct-98  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: Is LOGIC AUDIO really that good ?

rouge

does anyone want a cracked version of Rebirth 2 ???

Message 32/33             26-Oct-98  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: Is LOGIC AUDIO really that good ?

acid4life

hey yo just coz i got a free cd doesnt make me a sinner...or may be i am a sinner life is tough ..u guys.
and to the dude who thinks am sick....there is somethin called humour and people use it to get by....am sorry u dont have it..
and mr rouge as long as i am goin to rot in hell....send me the cracked version of rebirth:>)

Message 33/33             27-Oct-98  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Is LOGIC AUDIO really that good ?

mrrouge

Send me an e-mail if you want Rebirth2.
Rouge

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)