aaa I'm Jumping Ship.......... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I'm Jumping Ship..........

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  12:50 PM   -   I'm Jumping Ship..........

I hate you but love bums

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm jumping ship, no worries, I ain't proud. Just read an article about the success of different dance music genes. Brett Johnson a top house producer only shifts 5,000 units. Whereas this bloke Wiley and his eski beat tracks (think garage crossed with urban) is selling 100, 000 units. Anyone heard it? Its very, very simple compared to other genes. Sod it, I'm a bandwagon jumper and I'm going to get me some of that shit!

ps - I ain't doing this for the love of it or cos I'm a tortured artist. I'm doing this to get paid.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/33             18-Mar-04  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: I'm Jumping Ship..........

uncle pop

I wanna be just like Pongoid when I grow up.

Message 32/33             19-Mar-04  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: I'm Jumping Ship..........

Pongoid

Link?: Link

You stay the fuck away from me, you goddamn sicko!!

Message 33/33             19-Mar-04  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: I'm Jumping Ship..........

uncle pop

I love it when you talk dirty!

How about me and you exchange naked pictures of ourselves? Aroused would be better don't you think?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)