aaa CD Writing problems - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: CD Writing problems

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             18-Aug-98  @  06:29 PM   -   CD Writing problems

Tom

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've been trying to copy audio CD's with Easy CD Creator (Adaptec) onto my internal IDE CD-writer but it isn't working. I can do data CD's with 'direct CD' but no audio ones!!!

I've done the recorder test (in easy cd) and that doesn't work neither. Still, all is fine in direct CD. (I've just bought the CD-Writer so I'm not familiar with it)

Any ideas?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             20-Aug-98  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: CD Writing problems

'NERO BURN' APPARENTLY DOES THE bIZ someone told me about it today. dont know anything about it though

FUCKN CAPS LOCK PISH SHIT BASTARD

I HATE MY BOSS BY THE WAY

is it obvious im pissed off

Message 3/4             20-Aug-98  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: CD Writing problems

nullunit

I've been using EasyCD to burn audio demos and back up wav files etc with no problem but I ran into the same thing trying to copy CD's. In the end I recorded them into sound forge first and then used AudioCD to convert them to redbook audio standard. This is a bit drastic and takes up a lot of harddisk space however. If 'make audio cd' doesn't work even with wavs then I guess there's a priblem with your setup.

Message 4/4             20-Aug-98  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: CD Writing problems

nullunit

Sorry, not a priblem, a problem. I'm still a loser with a computer keyboard. Why can't we use a synth keyboard, it'd be a lot faster ,not.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)