aaa Atomic Dog Synth - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Atomic Dog Synth

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             02-Aug-98  @  08:42 PM   -   Atomic Dog Synth

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

What synths were primarily used by P-Funk? In particular, the hollow, delayed lines in Atomic Dog.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             02-Aug-98  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: Atomic Dog Synth

buggo

Link?:  No link

good question, i've wondered this myself...p-funk has some faaaat bass synths, and some tight leads 'n stuff. any ideas? or is this post redundant?

Message 3/4             02-Aug-98  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Atomic Dog Synth

kilo

Ok... I mailed George Clintons tech manager guy... maybe we'll get an answer.... ....if i do, i'll post it up

Message 4/4             04-Aug-98  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: Atomic Dog Synth

hilliard

Minimoog, my friends.....Minimoog (especially for synth-bass).

Mr. Bernie Worrell......a master of the Mini......."DAAAWWWGG!!!" (oh yeah, Amp Fiddler, too).

Me and a couple of my production partners sat in on some sessions when we were just young punks (latter day stuff.....I'm not that old!)....crazzzzyyy crew!!! He still does some recording in the area (Detroit)....alot of times the sessions/studio are pretty open, if you know when they are......a vocalist I work with went down to a few last year. Also, a guitarist friend of mine, that I occasionally gig with, wrote some stuff for them (Parliment/Funkadelic/P-funk/Brides of Funkenstein/Parlet/etc), and he still records with Bootsy Collins in his Cinicinati (Ohio) studio.....pretty kewl. I also used to gig with a couple of girls that were in Parlet (the girl group associated with Parliment). Oh yeah, and the guitarist I mentioned just recently did a show with a re-vamped/re-united "Brides of Funkenstein" (another girl group off-shoot from the P-funk camp)....a few shows in Detroit....don't think it went much further than that, though.

Anyway, enough of the meaningless babble and un-called-for name-dropping, eh?....hehehehehe.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)