aaa Schematics Resources - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Schematics Resources

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             03-Sep-04  @  04:19 AM   -   Schematics Resources

Pongoid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I posted a blurb in the sampler forum, but it was rather specific, and I got to thinking that it would be really nice to find a place or two (or twenty) with schematics for different pieces of hardware, as it's going to become harder and harder for us harware heads to find replacement parts. Any suggestions? Most of the harware out there is already discontinued, and far beyond any sort of warrantee. I see the odd site with them for sale, but folks have helped me out in the recent past with PDFs of certain ones and I thought it would be really nice to maybe start up an FTP or something to provide schematic support for folks that need it. Thoughts? Ideas?

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             03-Sep-04  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: Schematics Resources

nutoniom

web-link

some dead links 'tho

i have the jupiter 6 one, need to .pdf them, someday

Message 3/4             05-Sep-04  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: Schematics Resources

Pongoid

Nice one. Anybody got anymore?

Ape

Message 4/4             06-Sep-04  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: Schematics Resources

xoxos

need something? tom of efm synth :D is on the se mailing list..

at least...

i'm surprised by how many schemo archives there are.. no doubt in my mind that as the era of no more h/w progresses, the resources will spring into being.. i wouldn't worry about it for now unless you can enact it :D if you don't, someone more involved will eventually.. enuff peopl love gear. i'll bump the idea around town and see what pops up.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)