aaa dang...i need help - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: dang...i need help

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             19-Mar-04  @  02:22 AM   -   dang...i need help

hard_worka

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

so i got this project where i wanted to tell a biography and put a soundtrack on it, but i cant get my mic to work. my mom can use it to chat with but it just wont pick up on my recording program ie. fruity loops, audacity, etc. Anyone got any suggestions?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             19-Mar-04  @  02:42 AM   -   RE: dang...i need help

mcc>

Link?: Link

so anyway....i forget the name of it but there's this site which specializes in these matters.
something like.......dance with me.....dancing for disco-dollars....dance dance dance....damn...it seriously escapes me.
but i'll let you know when i think of it.

Message 3/4             19-Mar-04  @  01:05 PM   -   RE: dang...i need help

k

Link?:  Link

he probably means a pc mic - well mate you have to make sure in the programme you use, that you select the right INPUT for your audio IN which would probably be your soundcard MIC-IN

but frankly you need to describe the problem better than that

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             19-Mar-04  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: dang...i need help

xoxos

Link?: Link

if youre audio source is on the right setting, go into your audio settings and check to make sure the mic level isn't like super low..

it's a total world of ass-creme sucking bitches out there, and some s/w will eg. minimise all the levels so your audio only works with their program,' forcing you to use it if you don't catch it.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)