aaa some free glitch samples - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: some free glitch samples

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             27-Mar-04  @  07:57 PM   -   some free glitch samples

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

prolly won't be up for long.. couple of bits form a corrupt wavefile.. watch your speakers since it's mostly all dc offset garbage/speaker death kinda stuff..

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             27-Mar-04  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: some free glitch samples

Absorb Fish

cool xoxo, i'll check em out.

Message 3/4             28-Mar-04  @  08:28 AM   -   RE: some free glitch samples

psylichon

eeeeeeew, stinky dinky raw. Somewhere squarepusher is whinging, "that's not fair... takes me days to get that sound..."

If you perfect this curruption plugin, I'll pay you for it. And you know it was you that currupted whatever the hell that was.

Message 4/4             28-Mar-04  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: some free glitch samples

xoxos

actually, i was ripping my friend's hiphop track with audiograbber (i think it was)

can't find a ripper worth shit for this box.

just go d/l xsampler if you need it in vsti form  

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)