aaa Reply to post responses Re: Romance - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Reply to post responses Re: Romance

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             02-Mar-04  @  02:55 AM   -   Reply to post responses Re: Romance

Romance

Link?:  No link

File?:  File

ACF1AA7.htm

March 1, 2004

It is "only" due to my respect as a artist and lover of music and truth that I will take a moment to reply to some of the responses regarding the matter surrounding my song "All Dis Music". If for even a moment, any person(s) think that I would stoop so low, as to conjure up such a story pertaining to the matter of my song, then I assure you, you are SADLY mistaken! I am a artist with the highest respect for the artform, that I would never for ANY reason intentionally attempt to jeopardize the reputation of anyone in the record business. As I previously mentioned, this situation could hardly be told in one writing, since the circumstances surrounding the ordeal are painful and heart-wrenching!!! If there was anything to gain other than my hope to "enlighten" artists pursuing careers in the entertainment field, then it would've been much wiser, and perhaps effective, to have posted this anonymously rather than providing my identity, as well as responding to these replies that have been posted on various forums. Not more than (2) hours ago, I was at the hospital bedside of my nephew (18) years young, who is battling for his very life as I'm writing this, after being shot in the abdomen over the weekend. As God is my witness, if what I'm telling is untrue, then may God take my life and the life that we are praying so desperately for him to spare!!!! THIS IS NO JOKE OR PRANK! Furthemore, I understand fully that many people will prefer a lie than the truth (another sign we are living in the last days). Again, it is not my intention to insult or offend anyone, however, if you find yourself offended or insulted by this truth, then I pray that you will closely examine your heart and, if you believe in the truth, seek and you will find out that what I say is the truth so help me God Almighty.

K. Wright
"Romance"
USA

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             02-Mar-04  @  03:23 AM   -   RE: Reply to post responses Re: Romance

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

bro. its ONE song. you cried for hours over ONE SONG?

and now you start another thread? how self-involved can you possibly be?

Message 3/4             02-Mar-04  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: Reply to post responses Re: Romance

xoxos

Link?: Link

it's hard as hell to read when you don't use paragraphs. didn't even bother with your first post.

sorry about your nephew.. i hope to hell it is the end times, because i'm tired of having to wear nasty clothes and shoes everywhere i go to say the least of it because of christian oppression.

Message 4/4             02-Mar-04  @  06:10 AM   -   RE: Reply to post responses Re: Romance

Influx

Link?: Link

oh, yeah...sucks for your nephew

youre still a trip.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)