aaa more reason latency - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: more reason latency

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             17-Jan-04  @  06:16 AM   -   more reason latency

MXP

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

when i run reason solo it has next to no latency with my keyboards triggering sh!t
but when i run reason thru rewire i get atleast 1second latency and the options menu in reason tells me to use the rewire mixer in cubase to ajust latency , how do i fix this ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             17-Jan-04  @  10:29 AM   -   RE: more reason latency

k

you're selecting the wrong driver in VST - Use the asio driver - what's the soundcard?

Message 3/4             17-Jan-04  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: more reason latency

MXP

audigy 2

Message 4/4             17-Jan-04  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: more reason latency

k

well, it must have an asio driver if you are able to play REASON in realtime

you need to see what driver is being used in REASON's preferences for audio in case... you say it has low latency)

then DE-SELECT the driver so REASON is NOT using an audio driver

then open VST and set the same driver in SYSTEM menu - then boot reason and also active your required rewire channels in VST

that's it. - I dunno if audigy has a proper low latency asio/wdm driver - if not, forget it.... Dump it and get a semi-pro card such as Hoontech or M-Audio etc and get REAL power from the deadly combination of VST/REASON which is truly superb once setup right!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)