aaa so uhh....Happy Halloween!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: so uhh....Happy Halloween!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             31-Oct-03  @  07:21 PM   -   so uhh....Happy Halloween!!

Hydrofonix

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Anybody dressing up and doing anything cool tonight?? Me and my Fiance are dressing up and going to some party's. I'm going as Jason (because of the Feddy vs Jason movie) and Sheena is going as a nurse, except her nurse's oufit is made out of latex and very short with white stockings!!! I'm going to take some pictures of our night and maybe post them later. For you major city folks I bet there are going to be some mad crazy club party's!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             01-Nov-03  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: so uhh....Happy Halloween!!

psylichon

Note to self for next year:

Don't procrastinate on costume purchase, lest we repeat this year's grown-man-in-child's-plastic-cape routine.

Bah, I look fucking retarded.

Message 3/4             01-Nov-03  @  01:08 AM     Edit: 01-Nov-03  |  01:08 AM   -   RE: so uhh....Happy Halloween!!

psylichon

But at least me and wifey are gettin krunk tonite.

Message 4/4             01-Nov-03  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: so uhh....Happy Halloween!!

CydoniaCell

taking little person to beg at neighbors house...

I suppose looking at it that way might make it sound unpleasant...

errata

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)