aaa Soon to be older git celebrates... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Soon to be older git celebrates...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 09-Dec-03  @  08:51 AM     Edit: 09-Dec-03  |  08:53 AM   -   Soon to be older git celebrates...

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Dunno if this should be in the lounge or not (I can hear Influx foaming at the mouth already   ) but jus' thought I'd mention that I'm gonna be seeing out the big 3-0 in NYC from Thurs this week, and wondered if there are any NYC DTers up for a beer? (I would've said "Any US based DTers" but even my geography isn't that shite...)

Already spoken to Sitar so I'll hopefully be sinking a fews "brewskis" with at least one friendly face... (assuming you do partake in the evils of drink Mark old boy!)

Marc_D

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/40             11-Dec-03  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

sitar

Link?: Link

Marc if you check in and see this. The number you called me from came in as restricted. It didn't hit me til after we hung up. I checked to see if it was in my cell's directory and it's not. I think you sent it to me anyway but just in case send it again if you can or else give me a call again. Great to hear your voice and see ya tomorrow nite.

Marc arrived safely in NYC everyone!

Message 32/40             12-Dec-03  @  04:57 AM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

Alchemist

Link?:  No link

Sitar let me know what he says about Sunday. Tomorrow may be tough for me but i'll see what i can do. Are you guys bringing your girls or u goin out solo?

Message 33/40             12-Dec-03  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

sitar

There'll be girls there. 10 brits in total I think I wonder if any of them speak english

Message 34/40             12-Dec-03  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

milan

hey cool... have a nice one geezers!

Message 35/40             13-Dec-03  @  06:00 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

sitar

had a great time last night! Alchemist, Marc and I are gonna talk on Sunday morning, we might get together Sunday afternoon again. Let me know if you're gonna be around so we can all hook up.

Message 36/40             13-Dec-03  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

Alchemist

Link?:  No link

i'll be available in the evening if that works for you guys, let me know.
whats your email i'll send you my cell.

Message 37/40             13-Dec-03  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

sitar

click on view user above my name and scroll down a bit. You can email me from there. For some reason I think Marc's got something going on in the evening though.

Message 38/40             17-Dec-03  @  12:28 PM     Edit: 17-Dec-03  |  12:35 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

dARKSTATe

Sorry for the no posts guys, didn't go near the net all weekend!

But Sitar and I caught up twice... he couldn't have missed me the second time after my (aborted) attempt at a fucking HUGE steak just a few hours before!!! I was the one staggering around with indigestion... ;)

It was a great trip... great weather ('cept for the slush that came after the snow) - though I don't know how you yanks put up with your mobile (cell) phone network! Most of us had perfectly normal working tri-band phones and we'd get cut off in the middle of calls, calls wouldn't ring and at on several occasions AT&T or Voicestream or whoever gave us the "this number doesn't exist sucka" message!!!!

Hammered the credit card hard... was surprised how well the british accent went down with yer yank women , enjoyed some great food and great service! Hell, even the Samuel Adams being served was full and tasty (though I'll admit to necking more bourbon and cokes and coronas than pints of Sam)

As for speaking English sitar... don't even go there! It was a language break down that caused that woman to freak out at my friend Claire in Virgils remember? And then start on me when I made a comment to YOU! Talk about hair trigger!!

Still, it was a mixed group Alchemist and you'd have been very welcome whatever.. sorry we didn't get to catch up.. but in the words of your Californian governor "I'll be Slack".. (ahem) I mean "Back.."

Message 39/40             17-Dec-03  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

sitar

Oh yea that girl was hair-triggered alright. I should've could've jumped in and calmed things down a bit but then I might've just added fuel. When Claire left The Playwright later I tapped her on the shoulder and told her I enjoyed listening to her talk, which I really did. She spoke fast but was easily understandable and was very intense. I really enjoyed meeting Holly. She's feisty and a sweetheart too. I enjoyed hanging with Gus and the really funny fella whose name is not coming to mind. He's lots of laughs! He, Gus and I hit it off. Damn what's his name

Message 40/40             18-Dec-03  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Soon to be older git celebrates...

dARKSTATe

You're probably thinking of "Big" Chris...  

Glad you had a good time man, us Brits abroad have a reputation to keep up..

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 40 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)