aaa get yo' mpc tricked out here! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  05:07 PM   -   get yo' mpc tricked out here!

milan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

^^    i wonder if they do fluffy dice too

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/51             11-Sep-03  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

Spank!

Link?:  No link

It's not about black and white, it's about BAD TASTE!

Those things look damn awful! I know you shouldn't judge anybodies taste, but I know something is bad when I see it.

Reminds me of a millionaire who had all the greek marble statues in his garden painted flesh colour...

Message 32/51             11-Sep-03  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

DT Regular

In America, blacks have their own business conventions etc. If white men were to do such a thing BOOM!! there rascists. nice!!

Message 33/51             12-Sep-03  @  01:01 AM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

mcc>

mmmmmmmm!!! leftover ethiopian cuisine tonight!

Message 34/51             12-Sep-03  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

bradelectro.com

Link?: Link

can you guys please call me bradelectro instead of Brad? Brad sounds so...white *sigh*

In AMerica, the only color of bizness conventions I know of are GREEN..gettit? But if a white guy had greek statues painted flesh color, well then I'd have to ask black, white, brown, yellow- which flesh color!?!?

ha ha ha this thread ends in a big 'ol mess, and I think our brothers&sisters of all races can appreciate that.

Thanks fer sticking up for me marianimal, even if you are a pothead ;-)

Message 35/51             12-Sep-03  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

Wack Job

"can you guys please call me bradelectro instead of Brad? Brad sounds so...white *sigh* "

Don't just love this ummm, person?

Message 36/51             12-Sep-03  @  08:45 PM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

influx

Link?:  Link

argh.

how does somthing sound "white"???

Message 37/51             12-Sep-03  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

Blista

Brad maybe the perfect poster boy for the bi-curious.

Message 38/51             13-Sep-03  @  01:04 AM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

DerrickElectro

How does something sound white???

Brad sounds white, like Chad, and Leroy.

Message 39/51             13-Sep-03  @  01:11 AM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

bradelectro.com

File?:  [image]

[image file]

You guys seem to be taking your regular dose of
anti-sarcasm pills these days *sheesh*. where did all
the humor go?

OK Rockstar obviously misread something, but c'mon,
are my posts that hard to understand? I'm not gunning
for xoxos' position over here...just havin a little fun.

blista that made absolutely no sense, and it's hardly a
dis, at least not here in san francisco.

dave I luv ya but you interpret a lot of posts very
literally. still, to answer ur question in a very literal
way, I don't think a name, a piece of music, or whatever
else can necessarily sound white, black, latin, et al. It's
stereotypical and lazy to say something sounds "white"
or that beat is funky and therefore "black" or whatever
the fuck. That's why it was a JOKE...

...and obviously I suck at telling them so why dontcha all
just get together and crack each other up. I'll be over
here airbrushing my MPC rasta colors :-P

Message 40/51             13-Sep-03  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: get yo' mpc tricked out here!

Pongoid

ok, who wants to get slapped first? What the fuck is wrong with some of you sorry ass fools? Yes I said fools, Dave, including you. Step beyond the literal. Try to think outside the box. Don't be so dry.

bdub, if I ever find out who you are, I'll show you bi-curious, as I slop some hog across your face, and turn your chin into a punching bag for my tailbone, you shit-talkin, shit-eatin', sorry wannabebonics spewin' fart pillow.
Mr. Wet, don't sweat the lack of intellect and subtlety displayed by some. Others got you clocked from a mile away. J was right. Some weak muh-fukkas here.

As for Forat, they have a nice site and look like they can do smoe neat things to make your studio look more like...your own, if that's your goal. Personally, I could find better uses for the loot, and have a better paintjob done by friends, but I'm lucky enough to keep folks like Bradelectro as company when I need something to look good.

It's kinda funny because I often see folks talkin shit like they think they know to folks who I KNOW know because I've actually seen them demonstrate it, versus just the bullshitters talkin a game, good or otherwise.

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 51 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)