aaa bring out the webpages!!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: bring out the webpages!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 06-Jul-98  @  07:04 PM   -   bring out the webpages!!!!

buggo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

i suggest, in light of all the controversy here etc i think daniella's suggestion of pictures/music etc on webpages is a good idea. that way also we can get more music out w/o filling up kilo's demo area. so up with the personal sites! it helps to be talking to a face etc than to a bunch of nicknames...anyway here's mine...

www.thegrid.net/jctlo/andrew/music.html
(there's also a bunch of shit about my webdesign services, and some broken client links and all my music is old shit that i haven't updated recently and generally the whole thing needs an overhaul, but ANYWAY, it's there if anyone cares....)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/56             18-Jul-98  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Rouge

Kilo, you're right about renaming the site because my main thing is guitar based rock stuff and I do the dance thing when I'm bored. The main reason I visit this site is for info and advice which I use for both rock and dance musique. Anyway, Nevermind The Bollocks, how do you go about doing your own web site/page???? because I want you lot to hear just how great my tunes are!!!

Message 32/56             18-Jul-98  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

chad_mitchell

Greets:

My San Francisco based site is at www.thehipster.com

Tonight if anyone is in the SF area, check out my club night @ 2925 16th street. We spin what we term sophisticated house music every Friday.

Peace,

-Chad-

Message 33/56             18-Jul-98  @  01:26 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

happy bug

probably nobody cares, but i just ordered my 2 first bits of kit...a S-550 and a MC-300 sequencer...oooh i'm happy...by the way if i ordered COD will they let me look at the gear before i pay? or if the guy decided to fuck me over and send me some dead gear, would i be fucked?

Message 34/56             18-Jul-98  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Rouge

Hey Dudes! I need to convert my wav. file into MP3 Format.
How? Its an EMERGENCY!

Message 35/56             18-Jul-98  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Greenman

...... Yawn ......... Sorry, what did you say?

Message 36/56             19-Jul-98  @  04:06 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Sedusa

ok guys... My main server terminated my account... So I think that the bulk of my *.ram files are pointing towards nonexistant files... ARRRGH!! .. And my usual URL is dead... Fuck this man... I'm going to buy WWW.SEDUSA.COM in a few months and start running my whole goddamn show... Free web space pisses me off... BUT, for now, my (Crippled) website is http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/kurtwood/283/futility_alpha.htm ... Enjoy, and wait up fer Sedusa.com!!

Message 37/56             19-Jul-98  @  06:59 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

buggo

yeah, i can't wait to see "sh2-tech: Sedusa world", the definitive master's guide to the sh-2 and a beacon of hope for all th small nobbers out there...

Message 38/56             19-Jul-98  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Mindspawn

Link?:  Link

HOLEEEEE FUCK!

Y'all need to check Holger's shite. If you can get to the RA files, he has some massively sweet stuff on his page! Many props to Herr Maestro, some seriously wicked tunes on his site! Heavy trance to funky beats, Holger has his head around it. Mucho yumminess!

Peace all.

Message 39/56             19-Jul-98  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

buggo

shit yes, i visited the site a while back and nothing was up...Major fuckin props to you holger! Only downloaded a few songs; one tip is to get those metafiles working (or whatever they're called...the things that tell a RA file to play rather than download...) Anyway kickass site, nice tunes, again nice to at least associate some tunes with a name, if not a face...

Message 40/56             19-Jul-98  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Rouge

The Greenmans tired, WAKE UP!
Anyone heard of Rage Against the Machine?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 56 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)