aaa A sinc plugin for win-jammer pro and saw 32/p - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: A sinc plugin for win-jammer pro and saw 32/p

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             14-Oct-98  @  01:50 AM   -   A sinc plugin for Win-jammer pro and Saw 32/

MegaFun

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Win-jammer pro is as tight as my Mpc and Saw/32 is
bad ass. Now you can have the two lock up to one another and use a loop-back for your favorite midi
program. It's worth a look at.

MegaFun

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             14-Oct-98  @  01:51 AM   -   RE: A sinc plugin for win-jammer pro and saw 32/p

MegaFun

I ment Sync

Message 3/5             15-Oct-98  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: A sinc plugin for win-jammer pro and saw 32/p

I'm unclear as to what these progs are and what kinf of advantage you get with this method. Please elaborate.

-C-

Message 4/5             16-Oct-98  @  10:05 AM   -   RE: A sinc plugin for win-jammer pro and saw 32/p

MegaFun

Well, Winjammer/Pro is a stand-alone sequencer and a dam
fine one at that. http://www.iqsoft.com/Plugins/WinJammerSync/winjam.htm

The plugin lets you sync winjammer with Saw 32/plus 32 or pro. http://www.iqsoft.com/ProdFrame.htm Hard disk recorder to each other. That's all.

Megafun

Message 5/5             16-Oct-98  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: A sinc plugin for win-jammer pro and saw 32/p

Purple Haze

Sound studio gold and samplitude also sync up allmost perfect . Sampled audio may drift a few words, but it performed 10 times better on my P90 than vst on my friends P333. He can use more tracks and more effects ofcourse, but as soon as he throws midi in things start fucking up, and with the soundstudio/samplitude combo they're still in sync after 5 minutes (didn't try any longer,
prefer keeping everything 'live' and using my mixer untill mixdown).

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)