aaa Techno/DEEP House Samples on CD-Rom(PC) - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Techno/DEEP House Samples on CD-Rom(PC)

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             14-Aug-98  @  03:57 AM   -   Techno/DEEP House Samples on CD-Rom(PC)

djoskar

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can someone please post an internet site and/or suggest sample cd-roms that has catchy long piano synths techno/house tunes that I can download or order. Any from EastWest, Big Fish Audio, Time and Space or Creative Essentials? Thank you.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             14-Aug-98  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: Techno/DEEP House Samples on CD-Rom(PC)

kilo

mate... none of them have whole tunes......you're gonna have to make em up like !!

Message 3/5             14-Aug-98  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: Techno/DEEP House Samples on CD-Rom(PC)

What software program(s) to use or hardware? I've got SoundForge 4.5 with ACID, TB Pinnacle soundcard, Mackie mixer, tapedeck, cdplayer/recorder.

Message 4/5             15-Aug-98  @  01:48 AM   -   RE: Techno/DEEP House Samples on CD-Rom(PC)

For DEEP house/Garage creationists: X-Files of House, from EastWest, from the same dudes that did the X-static Goldmine series, is awesome. Brilliant loops, instant depth, great production. No, I don't work for them, I was just excited to come across a sample CD that was actually worth the 100 bucks...

Message 5/5             31-Aug-98  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: Techno/DEEP House Samples on CD-Rom(PC)

kenny.bonus

yeah, I have the Xfiles of House. It's really worth the Hundred bucks. I really recomend it. It's very useful actually. Also, check out this sample CD Called Overdub. Mousse T's Sample CD. It's pretty good. It's got Samples for creating Acid Jazz too. Happy Hunting!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)