aaa Barbie Walkie Talkie set. - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Barbie Walkie Talkie set.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             14-Aug-98  @  12:56 PM   -   Barbie Walkie Talkie set.

Magnus "Mastermind" Magnusson

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I bought these walkie talkies to aid me whilst mowing my vast lawn at home. So my wife could contact me if I needed a cup of tea or some other suitable refreshment.

To my disbelief and regret I realised these units operate within a minimum transmission distance of 6ft. My garden is 200ft long. As a result I find my purchase a waste of money. Is there any possible legal ground where I could sue Argos for failing to provide the relevant goods.

yours

Magnuss "I've started so I'll finish - same as having a wank" magnusson

P.S I am also available for Panto.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             14-Aug-98  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: Barbie Walkie Talkie set.

Ken

No you have no grounds to sue - it clearly states on the box that the operational distance for the barbie walkie
talkie set only about 100ft (not 200ft).

Regards
Bob Barbie
MD of Argos UK

Message 3/5             14-Aug-98  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: Barbie Walkie Talkie set.

Richard "Countdown" Whitely

Dear Magnus

I myself have been a victim of poor administration on behalf of Argos. When I bought a My Little Pony Stable.
I brought parcel home from Argos and when I unwrapped it I was dismayed to find the dimensions where less that a foot square. I assumed that it was manafuctured to the dimensions of a normal horse. In fact when we found this out we had to shoot the pony that I'd already bought for my daughter as we now had nowhere to keep it.

If Argos insist on misleading us with false information and packaging many more innocent horses will surely suffer the same fate.

Yours Richard "Speccy Twat" Whitely.

P.S I am playing Widow Twanky at the Churchill Theatre in Bromley, one week only from 10th December.

Message 4/5             14-Aug-98  @  06:11 PM   -   RE: Barbie Walkie Talkie set.

kilo

ok ok...that actually was funny

Message 5/5             15-Aug-98  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: Barbie Walkie Talkie set.

rouge

I swear on my life. My midi interface is wanking me off!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)