aaa Emax problems - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Emax problems

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             04-Aug-98  @  10:02 PM   -   Emax problems

Peezahj

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Please help!!! One of my emax's has been making some wierd aliasing-type noise. It doesn't happen on lower pitches, which is what leads me to believe it's an aliasing problem. Has anybody else had this problem?

Hilevelt

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             05-Aug-98  @  09:04 AM   -   RE: Emax problems

Sedusa

I only get horrible sounds out of my Emax when using that shitty mixermap in Cubase... Sorry I can't be of any help homeboy.

Message 3/5             05-Aug-98  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: Emax problems

Link?:  No link

Can the emax be used as a master keyboard. Does it give off velocity and/or aftertouch?

-C-

Message 4/5             05-Aug-98  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: Emax problems

Sedusa

No aftertouch... But why would you want that big ugly eyesore in your home anyways, unless you couldn't find a rack?

Message 5/5             06-Aug-98  @  04:43 AM   -   RE: Emax problems

influx

Hey, Sedusa, watch it man, you might hurt my Emaxs feelings! It aint all that big and...well, okay...I admit Im looking for a rack too-I feel like I sleep witht the damn thing!
Im not even qualified to answer your question, H, but why would you even mess with that ol 12 bit piece of...when you have that cool K2?  Maybe youll realize you like that Emax better and give me the K?
Or are you trying to figure out what I asked you about earlier?
Man, I wanna come home!!!!!! I need to hit keys, push buttons, pull my hair out trying to figure out how to get these sounds outta my head...
Im slippin
Hey, Sedusa, would ya give me your # again? When I get back home, Im gonna come up there to see a ladyfriend and some others, Id love to hook up if youre into it!?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)