aaa New Homepage templates added - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: New Homepage templates added

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             11-Dec-03  @  07:17 PM   -   New Homepage templates added

admin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok there's 3 templates added in admin - CREATE/EDIT HOMEPAGE - section of 7161.com

um... these are 3 black & grayscale 'rock' templates... or at least they are quite dark and moody anyways

also the banner-ad is done

You can add a choice of: jpg, gif or FLASH banner/logo to your homepage now - (this is independent of your band/artist image)

again - do this in your 7161 admin, I aint transfered it over to dancetech yet

as a reminder - your dancetech password & login name work for 7161.com

I'll knock up some techno-ey ones next -

btw - when it's all done you'll be able to fix the template as is working now, but then if you like you can fine-tweak stuff like text colour etc -

But these templates work with fixed HEADER-ROW backgrounds cos otherwise it'd mean cheezy transparent BG gifs which always look crap

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             15-Dec-03  @  12:47 AM   -   RE: New Homepage templates added

mcc>

Link?: Link

can't wait to see those new templates.

Message 3/5             15-Dec-03  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: New Homepage templates added

admin

Link?:  No link

well they are already in the admin at 7161 (homepage admin selection) - the only thing is, I didnt get round to making it so that AFTER setting the template you can further edit the individual colours. so if you fix the template, that's it... You can always go back to the normal text-header template by simply clicking the: 'MAKE IT SO!!' button at the bottom of the colour-editor

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 4/5             15-Dec-03  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: New Homepage templates added

mcc>

i saw those and they looked good.
i'd have went with the crass temporarily but man called clay can't be in caps!!
men of clay used to cover big a little a!

i'm eagerly anticipating some techy ones. hopefully one with all small-case>

Message 5/5             16-Dec-03  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: New Homepage templates added

mcc>

just peeped my page and i like the layout... font etc.

it works for me!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)