aaa Just Added 15 Tracks - Input Needed - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Just Added 15 Tracks - Input Needed

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             10-Sep-03  @  05:23 AM   -   Just Added 15 Tracks - Input Needed

Paulbug61

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi Peeps........

Ive just added 15 of my tracks! All have been produced spanning the last 12 months, Some are ok some are poooo, i just thought id let dancetech members decide which!

http://www.dancetech.com/~Bug

The First 7 (from the top) are hip hop tracks many are just instrumentals and unfinished bits, but id lke some input anyways just to see if my producing is any good?! - the rapping is done by a friend of mine and the recording is quite poor as the room i was recording in at the time sounded awefull!!!!!!!! mabe a line here and there is done by me - im not a lyric writer ya cee.

The next 8 are all House/Tek House/Deep/Funky tracks, most of these are more recent, f.e.a.r dub mix i only finished tonight/this morning. Some again are just ideas and unfinished bits.

If anyones interseted i could really do with some input about, the arrangment and content of the music/programming/depth, and less about the general levels of the mixes, compression, eq ect...as some of the tracks are quite rough and none are mastered!!
With the house tracks try to take into consideration that you would be in a club dancing to the beat - would you dance?

any critisim is well recived, thats what im looking for - go ahead rip into me.......Please

Cheers

Bug 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             10-Sep-03  @  05:27 AM   -   RE: Just Added 15 Tracks - Input Needed

Paulbug61

Whoooops wrong forum, ill repost it in the music tracks eh!?!??!?

Apoligies

Bug

Is there any way i can remove it from this forum?

Message 3/5             10-Sep-03  @  05:50 AM   -   RE: Just Added 15 Tracks - Input Needed

mcc>

Link?:  No link

damn...bug~ you messed up. you're history!

Message 4/5             10-Sep-03  @  06:42 AM   -   RE: Just Added 15 Tracks - Input Needed

influx

Link?:  Link

no he's not. he caught it first, apologized, and even asked how to delete it!

now...adding 15 tracks all at once..uh...thats a different story

Message 5/5             10-Sep-03  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: Just Added 15 Tracks - Input Needed

Paulbug61

I know Im Crazy -WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sorry moment of madness!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)