aaa bring out the webpages!!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: bring out the webpages!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 06-Jul-98  @  07:04 PM   -   bring out the webpages!!!!

buggo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

i suggest, in light of all the controversy here etc i think daniella's suggestion of pictures/music etc on webpages is a good idea. that way also we can get more music out w/o filling up kilo's demo area. so up with the personal sites! it helps to be talking to a face etc than to a bunch of nicknames...anyway here's mine...

www.thegrid.net/jctlo/andrew/music.html
(there's also a bunch of shit about my webdesign services, and some broken client links and all my music is old shit that i haven't updated recently and generally the whole thing needs an overhaul, but ANYWAY, it's there if anyone cares....)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/56             21-Jul-98  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Edspawn

Just a little note that the Mindspawn has been updated with some new information and a few more tracks... Just to let ye know.

Message 42/56             22-Jul-98  @  07:15 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

The Pimp

Kick ass shit, that's all I'm going to say about Holger's tunes on his web page. Ok one more thing. It's the bomb.

arsenaul@niagara.com

Message 43/56             22-Jul-98  @  07:34 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

buggo

is the pimp getting on anyone else's nerves?

Message 44/56             22-Jul-98  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

notnice,buggo!

Message 45/56             22-Jul-98  @  09:30 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

hey hey...

thanx for your comment about the
stuff on my site

**just wondering bec. i donīt think that this is good**

pS: if you have FruityLoops you can download

Real Dirt

or check the file "AntiSocial.zip" at fruityloops.com
uploads

these 2 are the latest things iīve done...
(all my music stuff is packed in cartons)

Message 46/56             23-Jul-98  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

for excellent stuff check out

www.mindspawn.com

i also got 2 RA Files with Music made
by Greenman (Banshee send me them)

Kewl Stuff - great breaks !

Holger

Message 47/56             23-Jul-98  @  01:57 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

gkleijn

Hi everyone,

Check my renewed site: callisto.worldonline.nl/~grkleijn

I would want to have some demo's of you guys/girls to put them on my little site. It's a good thing to use a medium such as internet to let everyone listen to your music.

Bring on the demo's!!! (follow the steps on my site)

C U,

Geordy

Message 48/56             23-Jul-98  @  02:04 AM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Greenman

You are too kind...I thought no one liked 4 on the 4 floor anymore? I'm such a dying breed...old fart...

This thread really embraces the whole purpose behind such an ambitous site...the true meaning of fellowship...seeing everyone taking the time to visit around and make new friends...fuck, I have a lump in my throat...

eeekkk...oh, scratch that...my hit of E got stuck on the way down...

xxoo - GreenThang

Message 49/56             21-Aug-98  @  09:14 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

buggo

sorry to bring this shit back to the top, but i got a new site......i recently told a friend i was looking for a kawai q80, and also for a name other than my given one so i could direct all the flak for my shite tracks towards some guy that doesn't exist....so now i have a fuckin stupid name because of a moment of absolute shitheaded stupidity, but in spite of this i actually have a rather cool site....thought i'd post the url.

www.thegrid.net/jctlo/q80

Message 50/56             21-Aug-98  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

No, it doesn't work!

404 URL not found

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 56 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)