aaa Help - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Help

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 29-Dec-03  @  06:02 PM   -   Help

L.Dudley

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Ok I have a problem. I'm using cubase vst and trying to record audio files. I play the cd that i want to record and it has some huge echo that gets bigger and ruins the sonmg. This is also apparent when the metronome is clicking and when any other noise plays whilst cubase is open. All I wanna do is record, is there anything I can do to stop this loud babble??? Please help meeeeee

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/87             31-Dec-03  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Help

mcc>

one more thing you MUST do for me.
tell your friend he was right.
he sent you to THE PLACE in which to get help.

Message 42/87             31-Dec-03  @  06:14 PM   -   RE: Help

xoxos

Link?: Link

one thing to practice before working with any computer music sequencer is sitting sort of still for longish periods of time.

Message 43/87             01-Jan-04  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: Help

the_dr38

LOL....... I did sit at Cubase and read the help files for ages and went onto hundreds and hundreds of websites only to prove unsuccessful before I went to this site as I did want to figure it out for myself. Afterall if you figure something out then you understand it and that's the best way to achieve results but for some reason Cubase was something that I just couldnt figure out. Thanks for offering me the copy of cubase, I think that it could possibly become my new bible. (More so than 'MIDI for the technophobe'). Thanks again

Message 44/87             02-Jan-04  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Help

k

you have to understand... this site is full of mad people... Cubase Power is a great starter book and even the experienced can learn something from the 'Power' series of books... good stuff.

Message 45/87             02-Jan-04  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: Help

the_dr38

Cool. My e-mail address is the_dr38@hotmail.com

Message 46/87             02-Jan-04  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: Help

mcc>

read carefully.

i didn't say send me your e-mail address.

Message 47/87             02-Jan-04  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: Help

mcc>

>>>>>>onto hundreds and hundreds of websites only to prove unsuccessful before I went to this site as I did want to figure it out for myself.

hundreds and hundreds before your friend said dt?
name ten kid.
and you still had no idea what adaptec toast was? or that wav. or aiff. files are the way to import audio into practically any domain?
where'd you go.....?
i think you're a liar.

look some of us are mad here.....and the rest are dozy. with a small minority of confused or actually rational people who stand somewhere in between.
i happen to take pride in being of the former category.
and i stand in good company in that respect.
and i'm sick of liars.
i just had some guy in nashville who goes by the name pugness take me for
777 dollars without giving me a triton rack in return.
now i watched him buy a jaguar xj6 on e-bay the day my check cleared.
so yeah......people who take and give nothing in return...and you appear ready to fall into that category.

i gave you a chance to have in your possession one of the most wondrous books you could want if you were truly interested in running cubase effectively.
now if you aren't sure what a book is, you may have seen one depicted in a
movie where a kid happens upon a magical thing full of wisdom and knowledge.
well...that's a book.
but you obviously don't read much or very carefully and nor you do take effective notes when you do and i think you lie at least a little.
i was basically giving you 24 hours to respond by sending me your address and a word of thanks for me being one righteous old fuk.
but no....you want me to e-mail YOU.

funny boy.
i think your music would only be of the truly-sucks variety. false, disingenuous....
and very transparent.
the kind where some guy samples prodigy and says.....i AM the prodigy.
capiche?
so no mas....deal is off. call me a liar and please don't make attendance with stupidity a regular part of your contribution here.....
not without expecting me to say hi occasionally.

next time....be like pugness.....and go for a bigger prize.

3 sevens....you could be lucky too.

okay now servants...please do help this nice lad.
he's been to hundreds and hundreds of sites and .......

Message 48/87             03-Jan-04  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: Help

the_dr38

Say what you will and I will only assure you that I am truly sorry about your loss of $777. The reason I was giving you my e-mail address was bcos I am not as stupid (as u may, so boldly, beg to differ) as you may think or like to try and publicly highlight, and therefore do not want everyone to know my personal address. Is this not thus showing a degree of trust from me to you? Well of course not, it's merely giving you false to hope to try and, extremely pretentiously I might add, talk somebody under the table that hasn't even really been talking back. I really don't like to argue or cause any disturbance for that matter, much contrary to yourself my 'friend'.

As you'd say 'OOOHHH NOOO the deal is off'

Oh I'm a "liar". I'm sorry but I never intended to lie in the eyes of your ever-so righteous self, is it against the law to exagerate or just against the law of this forum. Or maybe it's one of your laws. Besides I would rather be the sort of person that exagerates than the type of person to abuse a new comer to a general place of help no matter how much they annoyed me. If you couldn't help then that's fair enough. All you had to do was admit it.

Stupid comments aside, you're obviously very angry about something and taking it out on me. I can use Cubase as well as I need apart from the fact that I am having trouble (yes even after EVERYTHING I have followed from this site) loading .wav files. If it's gratitude you want then seriously I am grateful for all of the things that genuine people have genuinely said to me (and always have been), and even a couple of things that you've said. But you've made me feel that this is not a friendly place which contradicts what a lot of other people have been saying and also the responses that I've got from all of the other members. I'm sure you couldn't give a monkeys but I think I should get outta here. After all you've made that clear enough

Cheers anyway guys but you need to sort your friend out. I'd rather learn the hard way.

Message 49/87             03-Jan-04  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: Help

the_dr38

BTW..... I really didn't want this to happen as it seem as though somewhere, I'm not actually sure where, you're alright! hey ho

Message 50/87             03-Jan-04  @  12:21 AM   -   RE: Help

the_dr38

PPS Si io capiche perche io parla molto italiano, e tu?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 87 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)