aaa admin - do u want emoticoms? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: admin - do u want emoticoms?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 16-Oct-03  @  07:32 PM   -   admin - do u want emoticoms?

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well?... they are quite cute some of them  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/57             20-Oct-03  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: admin - do u want emoticoms?

Defector Z

Link?: Link

Message 52/57             20-Oct-03  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: admin - do u want emoticoms?

<~^ HaVoK ^~>

Link?:  No link

Guys change is good...lets get with the times.
btw..Who moved my cheese?

Message 53/57             20-Oct-03  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: admin - do u want emoticoms?

Broken Silence

Yeah white DT background...prolly looks good with the others tho

Hehehehehhehehehehhehehe

Message 54/57             20-Oct-03  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: admin - do u want emoticoms?

Defector z

"Who moved My Cheese"

I read that book. I can't BELIEVE some guy made a god-damned FORTURE from that anecdote with an expensive binder. Just rididulous.

Message 55/57             20-Oct-03  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: admin - do u want emoticoms?

k

well I could make it so the bg box changes with the Dt skin - oh fuck ok then i'll just do MORE fucking work... mutter mumble...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 56/57             20-Oct-03  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: admin - do u want emoticoms?

Zazza

Suffer baby, suffer!

Message 57/57             21-Oct-03  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: admin - do u want emoticoms?

Bastiaan

Oh, K, in Mozilla I have to resize my fonts all the time to make the search/myadmin etc. bar fit in properly. Only at 90% does it show up properly.

I just thought I'd let you know.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)