aaa Wanna MP3 demos of synth for dance. Help pls - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Wanna MP3 demos of synth for dance. Help pls

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             26-Sep-98  @  04:46 PM   -   Wanna MP3 demos of synth for dance. Help pls

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

all i wanted i already said... please help...
Ex5, E-mu, K2000, Moog, Raven, JV, JD, TR etc
I need in MP3. Any ideas ? Where could I get them ? thanks in advance. Alex.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             26-Sep-98  @  04:48 PM   -   Wanna MP3 demos of synth for dance. Help pls

all i wanted i already said... please help...
Ex5, E-mu, K2000, Moog, Raven, JV, JD, TR etc
I need in MP3. Any ideas ? Where could I get them ? thanks in advance. The thing is that I wanna buy something of that gear en I need to listen to it first. Thanks again. Alex.

Message 3/6             26-Sep-98  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: Wanna MP3 demos of synth for dance. Help pls

buggo

well i know you didn't mention the juno 106 but if you want check out the "i hate to ask" thread; i put a link to a song that i did with only the juno.

Message 4/6             28-Sep-98  @  12:13 AM   -   RE: Wanna MP3 demos of synth for dance. Help pls

buggo

sorry...this is a shameless plug...

in addition to that song, i have a bunch of others that were done only with the Juno, fruity loops demo, and Making Waves. They're all at my site (www.thegrid.net/jctlo/q80/).

only the ones marked "new" use the juno; the others do not because they are from the good ol' days of VAZ and rebirth. there are a few mp3's but mostly realaudio.

(end of plug)

Message 5/6             28-Sep-98  @  12:18 AM   -   RE: Wanna MP3 demos of synth for dance. Help pls

wererich

by the way how do you convert MP3 to AIFF? MACAMP says it can but has no manual...danke schoen...

Message 6/6             28-Sep-98  @  02:38 AM   -   RE: Wanna MP3 demos of synth for dance. Help pls

buggo

i think you gotta decompress them into WAV files using l3dec or one of those proggies...then save as AIFF in an audio editor. (dunno about that though)

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)