aaa Emax SE HD RACK £300 in Loot - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Emax SE HD RACK £300 in Loot

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             17-Aug-98  @  10:38 AM   -   Emax SE HD RACK £300 in Loot

bill

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

It's there. If anyone wants it - South of England geographically. Seems like an ok price to pay to me - I'd buy it if I had the money.

btw, anyone got an emax se operating system NOT hard drive version??? can you send me a disk with it on?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             20-Aug-98  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Emax SE HD RACK £300 in Loot

psicandy

Link?:  No link

do you know the shop's name and number? I'm in the US but very interested in the EMU EMAX SE. Any info would be much apresiated.

Message 3/6             20-Aug-98  @  11:26 PM   -   RE: Emax SE HD RACK £300 in Loot

Sedusa

If your disk drive can read and write DSDD disks, there's a program that will format, save OS's, and transfer banks of samples to and from Emax disks.. Unfortunately, my drive won't do it.. But if you're lucky enuff to have an old XT around or something, go for it!! I believe the program is called EMX.. I'l try to find it for ya.

Message 4/6             21-Aug-98  @  04:28 AM   -   RE: Emax SE HD RACK £300 in Loot

influx

Pretty sure you can download that prog from synth site or is it that, uh, aimnet or whatever--theres some sounds for the Emax there, too-whichever sight it is-ive been but forgotten. Wait, I think you told me about it a long time ago, Sedusa, when I first came here-right?

Message 5/6             21-Aug-98  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: Emax SE HD RACK £300 in Loot

bill

sedusa - yeah, i got the program and my disk drive seems to format 720kb disks BUT the .emx file that i put onto the disks is the os for the emax se HD - even though it says it's for the emax se version - so i can't save banks because it says bank error. oh well....

Message 6/6             22-Aug-98  @  08:19 AM   -   RE: Emax SE HD RACK £300 in Loot

JAWA

Link?:  No link

Guess what Bill...... if you phone up Emu in Scotland and ask very nicely, they'll send you a disc with the OS on..... they will you know....

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)