aaa Teletubbies Musical Toilet Seat - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Teletubbies Musical Toilet Seat

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             14-Aug-98  @  01:06 PM   -   Teletubbies Musical Toilet Seat

Douglas "Dont serve me I'm legless already" Barder

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I bought a new musical teletubbies toilet seat, to my annoyance I found that after unpacking it that it was for kiddies potty's and not adult toilets. So now I have to lower myself down using a series of levers and pullies onto my grand daughters potty to enjoy the haunting ballads from Tellitubbie land although wiping is another matter.

If only Argos would label their products properly incidents like this could be avoided.

P.S I will be playing R2D2 in the new Star Wars pantomine showing at the Little Ottle Assembly Halls, running from 1st Nov through to the 2nd Feb, tickets available my calling 0800 887766.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             14-Aug-98  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: Teletubbies Musical Toilet Seat

kilo

JOCK !!!!.......

Message 3/6             14-Aug-98  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: Teletubbies Musical Toilet Seat

Jock

Sorry, but I was bored and sober.

Message 4/6             14-Aug-98  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: Teletubbies Musical Toilet Seat

Tinky Winky

The toilet seat in question is available in adult form
from 'Sharons Sauncy Sex Shop' on 0898 900900

Message 5/6             15-Aug-98  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: Teletubbies Musical Toilet Seat

Tinky Winky

No one has rang yet - come on you lot, only £29.99

Message 6/6             15-Aug-98  @  04:03 PM   -   I'm NOT lying

rouge

my PC just grew a fist and punched my lights out. Seriously. The fist has gone now. Do you know how this happened?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)