aaa B. BOX - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: B. BOX

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             24-Jul-98  @  05:22 PM   -   B. BOX

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm waiting for it...
http://www.steinberg.net/products/bbox.html

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             24-Jul-98  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: B. BOX

Astroman

Well I suggest you stop waiting. Its hardly any better than Hammerhead.... and Hammerhead is free. I was really looking forward to having midi sync with BBox... but guess what? No midi sync. No midi anything. Sure... you can adjust individual volume levels... and you have 8 channels... and a few more bells and whistles.... but nothing that in my opinion justifies paying for it when Hammerhead is free. I suggest you check out Fruityloops (www.fruityloops.com). Its a far more versatile drum program.... and its got decent midi implementation.

Message 3/6             24-Jul-98  @  05:56 PM   -   RE: B. BOX

andreas.lindell

Well Fruityloops midisync is fucking shit. I think
D-lusion Drumstation is the best so far, no midisync but overall better. I donīt know why nobody have a descent sync. You can use ReBirth, by replacing the drums and sync with it, though ReBirth doesnīt have exact sync, but close enough.

Message 4/6             25-Jul-98  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: B. BOX

splitmod

You know it's funny, but I think they discontinued it (B-box) or something. The link WAS there. I distinctly remember there being a friggin link. Now it's gone. You figure it out. I mean, I was never a huge fan of hammerhead or anything, but the whole B-box thing did pique my interest to an extent. Needless to say I was disappointed by the end result (hell, it's been a long wait), and apparently I'm not the only one. Anyway, there used to be a b-box link in the 'products' section, right up there with Cubasis AV, but evidently it has been removed, quite recently as far as I can tell. Incidentally, has anyone actually seen a B-box..um..box? Like in a music store or whatever?

Message 5/6             25-Jul-98  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: B. BOX

Clemens

Hi!

ReBirth 2.0 is the crack! Absolutely fantastic!

BBox is shit, nearly the same as Hammerhead. Not worth
to buy.

Ciao

Message 6/6             26-Jul-98  @  05:03 AM   -   RE: B. BOX

splitmod

What's this I hear about the new sequencer (v2.0) being unmanageable and all that? Shurely there's some mistake?! Erm.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)