aaa Industrial Fans - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Industrial Fans

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 15-Sep-98  @  01:49 PM   -   Industrial Fans

99devils

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just wanted to tell all the industrial fans here that the new Rob Zombie CD kicks ass... it hasn't left my CD player in two days!

-C

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/64             06-Oct-98  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: Industrial Fans

vuduimp

Link?:  Link

nope... the URL was right... members.xoom.com/hanzel/

Message 62/64             07-Oct-98  @  02:14 AM   -   RE: Industrial Fans

Influx

duh...my bad! No RA though...Not ready to buy shit that Ive not heard yet!
So...personal webpage w/RA?

Message 63/64             08-Oct-98  @  02:01 AM   -   RE: Industrial Fans

vuduimp

it's got RA and MP3. If you need to find them, the RA is in the "sounds" section and the MP3s are in the MP3 archive.

Message 64/64             08-Oct-98  @  03:53 AM   -   RE: Industrial Fans

Pongoid

I'm listening to RA of Meisterfrau, and it's cool, but it's not blowing my mind yet. Maybe if I understood German.... The production is quite good, though. Nice dynamics, but very much "safe industrial". I rather enjoy Music for Cats. If you haven't heard it, you check it out. However, I found the "industrial scene to be in a bit of a sad state right now. I really like some industrial music, but the only chance I get to hear good stuff is at my friend Sean's place, and we always get so stoned that I can't remember the names of the artists. The clubs just play shite for industrail for the most part. Retro, stale shite. Fuck NIN too. Trent's shit sounds all the same. Very single minded. There's some shit out there that's way more cutting edge than what most people who say they are into industrial have ever heard. I'm not trying to sound elitist, because I've only gotten tastes of it myself, and thus can't quote book and verse, or names, but let it suffice to say that there is A LOT of good music that really just isn't making it out to the masses right now. I sometimes wish it was. Guess we got to keep searching, and creating.
Ape

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 64 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)