aaa Periodic IRC channels.... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Periodic IRC channels....

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             05-Aug-98  @  12:18 PM   -   Periodic IRC channels....

jess

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i know this has been suggested before, but i'm stuck at work 9-5 every day bored stiff so i thought i'd mention it anyway - i'm just going to sit in a room - #dancetech on irc (dalnet network) and if people turn up then hey, they turn up - as i say i'm on irc all day anyway so if you pop in then /msg me to get my attention....

because people do seem to be around most of the day - judging from the amount of posts to the chat boxes....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             05-Aug-98  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: Periodic IRC channels....

jess - again

typical - just as i say that i'll be on all afternoon they come and change my computer.....anyway, realised that i got the network wrong - #dancetech on EFNET...

seeya

Message 3/7             05-Aug-98  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: Periodic IRC channels....

KILO

GET THE MIRABILIS ICQ... PEOPLE CAN CALL UP FOR A CHAT....

Message 4/7             05-Aug-98  @  03:57 PM   -   RE: Periodic IRC channels....

jess

hmmm. got it. more one to one than irc isn't it - and i guess it kinda means you have to have friends online in the first place who know your icq number.  

founds 3 kilos though with realitycom addresses. did you keep forgetting your password? have to work out which one's you now.....

Message 5/7             06-Aug-98  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: Periodic IRC channels....

Purple Haze

Shit, I'm 'online' 9-5 too, but there's some shit with our firewall (I don't know what, it isn't my department   so you can't use IRC on it. Will get the icq though, our internet guy is also using that one, so it should work together with our firewall, or at least he should be able to tell me how to get it to work.

Message 6/7             06-Aug-98  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: Periodic IRC channels....

jess

purple - icq's ok but it seems to be only 1-to-1 chat. i'll be on irc again today #dancetech on EFNET if anyone's around....

Message 7/7             07-Aug-98  @  12:29 AM   -   RE: Periodic IRC channels....

You can have multiple person chats in ICQ, but you do need
to know people's addresses. Not sure how many at once I've only been up to 3.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)