aaa Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             28-Jul-98  @  02:04 AM   -   Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed

Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Anyone use/d that ?
I am looking for info such reviews or anything .
Where can I find it ?
It is a little old Tascam mixer :-)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             28-Jul-98  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed

kilo

here it is

all i know is, it was a mixer to accompany the Tascam 8 tracks.... 8 bus

Message 3/7             28-Jul-98  @  05:28 AM   -   RE: Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed

kilo

by the look of it.... 3 band eq, with 3 aux sends.... i would say the meter bridge was optional maybe, cos usually they are/were

bobr@digitalvideo.com

this guy has info.... try mailing him......

Message 4/7             28-Jul-98  @  08:58 AM   -   RE: Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed

carles

Thanks a lot kilo .
Is this guy a reseller ? (bobr@digitalvideo.com )
I am mostly interested in this mixer for the micpres , not to mix there , right now . I´ve found that in Barcelona (where I live) for about 625$ , and its difficult to find used stuff here ...

Message 5/7             28-Jul-98  @  07:08 PM   -   RE: Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed

kilo

well, better if only one mic, to get a cool mic-pre- with-eq rack unit..... you'll get prestine vocals from that, straight into the system.....maybe it's an option

Message 6/7             29-Jul-98  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed

carles

I have various shures from live uses and a couple of oktavas mk12 and couple of mk219 .
I have an art ProMpa (mikepre) and just need more pre´s cause I´ve got 8 more ins for Paris (and I am moving to a place with control,and recording room)

Message 7/7             29-Jul-98  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: Info on Tascam m512 mixer needed

kilo

you'll be glad to hear, that the new dancetech allows reviews of not only synths, cards & s/w, but also, mixers, dats, fx, etc etc..... and no discussions about when is it coming.... soon is all i can say..... if you fuckers paid me (!!!) it'd be here weeks ago... heh heh

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)