aaa HAPPY BUGGO - READ THIS MATE - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: HAPPY BUGGO - READ THIS MATE

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             21-Jul-98  @  10:50 PM   -   HAPPY BUGGO - READ THIS MATE

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

mate.... saw the note about COD.... YES YES YES... MOST 1005% FUCKING DEFINATLEY TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED MATE........

WHEN THE STUFF ARRIVES ....DO NOT SIGN FOR IT UNTIL YOU HAVE OPENED IT... PLUGGED 'EM IN... AND TRIED TO GET SOME SOUNDS..... the courier will moan and gripe... BUT... ONLY SIGN IF YOU CAN TICK A BOX OR WHATEVER THAT SAYS TOTALLY CLEARLY.....

GOOD NOT CHECKED

lookit i tell you why... i got totaly fucked over by AMTRAK...... they delivered 3 fucked up and crunched drives i sent back for refund....... the refunders refused to refund, cos damaged in transit...Amtrak just said... tough shit.... it was signed for...

check the stuff out.... and don't take no for an answer..... again...... make sure you either tick a box saying "not checked"... (even if you get to power them up ok).... or better still... WRITE IN FUCKING BIG LETTERS ACROSS THE GOODS NOTE..... GOODS NOT CHECKED BEFORE SIGNING... then sign it... if the courier moans, tell him it is either that... or he's gonna wait till you wire them up and test them out

kilo

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             21-Jul-98  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: HAPPY BUGGO - READ THIS MATE

Hile-Dogg

Notorious B.U.G., if the postman tries to front, put a cap in his ass.

Message 3/7             22-Jul-98  @  07:32 AM   -   RE: HAPPY BUGGO - READ THIS MATE

buggo

Well the sequencer arrived, i'm off to the PO to check it out and pick it up tomorrow. But i'm still pissed because that Robie9 guy is fucking with me about the sampler; he is a fuckin lying swindler to the core...so I have a sequencer and nothing to sequence, except for my dad's Ensoniq piano thingy...FUCK FUCK FUCK. Anyway i am bored, so...

That mailman was a fucking turd...
She wasn't a man; she was a fucking bird...

She tried to front
That fucking cunt

I popped a cap, I popped it fast
I popped a fat cap in her ass.

She offered to suck my sweaty cock
But I said no, bitch, open the fuckin box.

I plugged it in and played a note
It sounded like a dying goat

I could not believe the horrible sound
So i threw that keyboard to the ground.

I took the bitch and slapped her face
I said "why do you bring such shit to this place?"

(this song was a lot longer a few minutes ago but i censored most of the graphic parts for the young DT crowd...err...wait a sec...)

Message 4/7             22-Jul-98  @  08:47 AM   -   RE: HAPPY BUGGO - READ THIS MATE

Fick Suck!

Message 5/7             22-Jul-98  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: HAPPY BUGGO - READ THIS MATE

er...

language mate...... there's no need for that.....

Message 6/7             22-Jul-98  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: HAPPY BUGGO - READ THIS MATE

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

hehehe,

Kilo, you have any tips on protecting yourself as a sender ? Like, what if the package you're selling gets damaged during transit? What if the guy on the other end changes his mind at the last minute?

Notorious, I've heard bad things about that guy, on both the classifieds here as well as on sonic state. Too bad. Try:

www.lentine.com

I think I saw some cheap emu's or something there.

Message 7/7             24-Jul-98  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: HAPPY BUGGO - READ THIS MATE

buggo

is a korg DSM-1 worth $400? It sounds pretty fuckin impressive as a drum box etc; 16 outs, 1 meg ram, all kinds o' synthesis, i dont remember it all but i think it's well cool.

btw hilevelt: you're in the US, no? where, just out of curiosity?

one more thing...the bitch at the post office was alarmingly stupid; i asked her if i could look at it, she said no, i said i wouldn't sign for it otherwise, she said okay, my loss, so finally i just paid, and she gave me the box...i asked for a receipt and was told "well you have the box, don't you?" they wouldn't accept credit cards, and when i asked her the reasons for all these stupid fucking regulations she got real angry and said "because this is how we do it. want the box or not?"

fucking bitch.

anyway maybe they do COD different in the UK, hopefully better, but here they are super-assholes about it. maybe it'd be better if i was here when the postman came; he might be more receptive than the lady behind the counter.

oh, and why would it help me to write "goods not checked" on the ticket? what good would that do me if the synth was dead?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)