aaa wtf?!?!? a play button! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: wtf?!?!? a play button!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             13-Dec-03  @  03:54 AM   -   wtf?!?!? a play button!

clayev2k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

damned weirdest thing....i just went to peep a track and hit the play button and my mp3 player just started playing the song!

is this right?!?!?

no ugly real-player icon to drag across and into my audion 3????!?!

well....it's a nice touch....thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             13-Dec-03  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: wtf?!?!? a play button!

mcc>

it's only so from the artist's song page though and not from the main-page.

Message 3/7             13-Dec-03  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: wtf?!?!? a play button!

k

Link?:  Link

really?... tell me which page (right lick & properties) it DOES work from

and which it doesnt - exact page names please - and the song in question (if it's song dependent) otherwise I assume it's all songs do this for you yes?

the odd thing is, I think 7161 uses the exact same streamer file-page for all instances of PLAY-TRACK links

anyways - tell me the info

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/7             13-Dec-03  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: wtf?!?!? a play button!

k

yes I just checked - the artist page uses the exact same PLAY links as on the frontpage - or do you mean the ARTIST PAGE - 'STREAM ALL TRACKS BY THIS ARTIST' link?

?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/7             13-Dec-03  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: wtf?!?!? a play button!

milan

its his old mac&realplayer problem k...

Message 6/7             13-Dec-03  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: wtf?!?!? a play button!

mcc>

that's what's weird is that it IS my old mac.....and for the first time in ages...the song actually just kicked in when i hit play.

this is at 7161 which is where my main activities will occur henceforth.

usually my manner of playing a song is to hit the track link....go to the track page...read info about track and hit play.
even if i already know the info i just usually go that route....just in case i wanna leave some feedback.

anyway...i've done nothing recently to adjust my mp3 settings recently except a few weeks ago i did scour my system extensions and internet preferences for all real-player items....and removed them.

also originally....i used to be able to play a track and if i realized it was a boring piece of crap i could immediately play another song and it would simply bump the track playing. tonight when i tried that i got the real-player icon file sitting on my desktop....i guess it was unable to bump the track.

anyway....
i'm sick in bed these last couple days (reading gulliver's travels now) so a song-by-song reporting of what plays will have to wait.
but if there's something you tweaked in the last 48 hours ....please keep tweaking that.

Message 7/7             13-Dec-03  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: wtf?!?!? a play button!

k

hm... I wonder if it puts the real icon on desktop thingy for tracks you already previously played when real-player WAS installed, and that it's temp files being called that were already previously saved?

?

possible?... - Like if you play track you've never played, do they play?... or is this stricktly to do with which page you are playing from (you didnt say which was which btw)

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)