aaa xoxos - you have a virus i think - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: xoxos - you have a virus i think

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             28-Jul-04  @  01:08 PM   -   xoxos - you have a virus i think

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

just got a mail from you with virus in it - got AV s/w? - if not try AVAST from Anwil s/w - it's free and works great (free updates etc etc) - make sure you run the update after setting it up mate

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             28-Jul-04  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: xoxos - you have a virus i think

0dB

Link?:  No link

i thought he was a soft synth man.

Message 3/8             28-Jul-04  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: xoxos - you have a virus i think

xoxos

Link?: Link

it ain't me maaaan, probably couple of people with me in their address book.. my system is clean, i've scanned it repeatedly. a lot of people on the synthedit mailing list receive or allegedly "send" infected mail. i don't think chris kerry bothers to check his email any more..

perhaps someone out there loves us. but i check out, for reals.

Message 4/8             28-Jul-04  @  05:42 PM   -   RE: xoxos - you have a virus i think

xoxos

VIRUS ALERT

Our content checker found
virus: W32/Netsky-D
banned name: your_document.pif
in email presumably from you (), to the following recipient:
-> inf******o@native-instruments.de

Please check your system for viruses,
or ask your system administrator to do so.

here ya go.. one to native instruments, from me... i send them one every couple of days for... this year at least now.. norton and the specific netsky busting s/ws give me a thumbs up..

i apologise for you being added to the list of significant people to irritate on my behalf :D

Message 5/8             28-Jul-04  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: xoxos - you have a virus i think

Influx

just as a side note, grisoft has a good free AV prog too

Message 6/8             28-Jul-04  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: xoxos - you have a virus i think

SignalRunners - BLU

yeah ^^^

Message 7/8             29-Jul-04  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: xoxos - you have a virus i think

casparproject

I have a virus A....

*groan*

Message 8/8             29-Jul-04  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: xoxos - you have a virus i think

k

Link?:  Link

*shlap* - hits cASPaR with wet fish

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)