aaa ok ok i have another fruity ques - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: ok ok i have another fruity ques

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             22-Feb-03  @  01:43 PM   -   ok ok i have another fruity ques

triton

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok so heres one for ya techies out there.
ive been playing wiv me fruity and have come up wiv sum wicked sounds.
what i wish to ask is this. in the editor window where ya put ya patterns ect how come it doesnt play the whole pattern right at the end...
lets say it four bars long the last one only ever plays the first bar then goes back to start of song,,, ah you work it out i cant explain but im sure you know what i mean.
also can i set it to loop from end to point and only say repeat once... if so how
cheers all ;o)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             22-Feb-03  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: ok ok i have another fruity ques

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

If you have a 4 bar pattern, put a block on the 4th bar (make sure the block is empty) if you are just going to export riffs. If you are going to do full songs, you shouldn't run into this problem till the end.

Also, if you are exporting just riffs, on the riff you selected, put a note on the fifth bar (anywhere, it doesn't really matter). On the hyper edit section below the piano roll, put the volume on the note all the way down so that you can caputre the release etc on your riff. Then make sure the "song" box is ticked in yellowish orange whatever, then just ctrl+ R and you're set!

Then again, if you are not doing single riffs, just follow the instructions above the last one =)

Message 3/8             24-Feb-03  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: ok ok i have another fruity ques

espoo2

Well, not sure exactly what you mean... but what I *think* you mean is that, in the playlist, you put a long line of color for a piano or something line you worked out and it keeps repeating the first bar? Thats because, in its present incarnation, you have to leave the blank space for the length of the line... so if its 8 bars long, put one block for the patterna and leave 7 empty blocks after it.

The new version will fix this and show the actual lengths in the playlist.

Message 4/8             25-Feb-03  @  03:30 AM   -   RE: ok ok i have another fruity ques

Broken Silence

yep i think that was it...

we need a fruity forum though...jesus if we have a synthedit section we should at least have a fruity one

Message 5/8             25-Feb-03  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: ok ok i have another fruity ques

triton

theres an idea, a fruity forum, yep that whats we could call it DFF (Dancetech Fruity Forum) or just The way of the Fruit lol.
fair play BS what a wonderfull idea
COME ON DANCETECH CREW WE HAVE A MAJORITY VOTE HERE....

Message 6/8             25-Feb-03  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: ok ok i have another fruity ques

sox

Link?:  Link

Here Here....a Fruity Forum. Got my vote.

sox

Message 7/8             25-Feb-03  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: ok ok i have another fruity ques

psylichon

whatever gets it outta music tech

Message 8/8             13-Dec-03  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: ok ok i have another fruity ques

ozone333 / OL Audio

You certainly have my vote since I write most of my tracks, riffs, drum sequences etc...in FL Studio Pro 4.12.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)