aaa admin - some help guys please - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: admin - some help guys please

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             27-Oct-03  @  05:08 PM   -   admin - some help guys please

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

you HAVE to be logged-in to try this

just go to some product detail pages and see the new look/layout

any errors?

I tried it in mozilla & IE6 which are ok

ok, look, we are opening a DT-zzounds in-house shop soon so there is promo feedouts now, but NO popups still.

I just tidied up the page, comments 'score' ladder graphic added, easier to see links etc etc

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             27-Oct-03  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: admin - some help guys please

Defector Z

Looks good k - I dug around a bit, clicked some links, went to zzounds as a result. Nothing bad jumping out at me at first glance.

Message 3/8             27-Oct-03  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: admin - some help guys please

Maarten

yeah, no problems here..

Message 4/8             27-Oct-03  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: admin - some help guys please

errata

Link?:  Link

Peeped it in Opera with no worries... looks good... I don't think these additions are invasive or unwelcome. Banner ads they are not!!!! hehehe

e

Message 5/8             27-Oct-03  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: admin - some help guys please

xoxos

the green dj box dt shopping logo.. i'd smooth out the speckles and make it look smooth and glassy, like a big green go light in outer space that looks expensive.

Message 6/8             29-Oct-03  @  08:11 AM   -   RE: admin - some help guys please

Bastiaan

K - you still have a weird make up in Mozilla - > the bar with the search forums (text/titles) and sexnbeer chat, my admin etc. on the right only displays correctly at 90% fontsize.

The rest looks fine to me.

Message 7/8             29-Oct-03  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: admin - some help guys please

k

Link?:  No link

well that s odd - cos i'm looking at it now in Mozilla (resized to 800 x 600 and it's ok for me - but the actual forum main display area is a bit ed up - i've got some site tweaking to do generaly tho

Message 8/8             29-Oct-03  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: admin - some help guys please

k

any better?.. i tweaked the top menu bar

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)