aaa RADIUM - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: RADIUM

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 23-Aug-03  @  01:22 PM   -   RADIUM

CATASTROPHIC

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

does anyone know where radium has gone?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/107             29-Aug-03  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

Influx

Link?: Link

heh. uh oh

Message 72/107             29-Aug-03  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

beds

Link?:  Link

hold on you lot. isn't there a whole thing about free software? i heard that the indian government has decided to move over to linux to cut down on software costs ... (ibm have been over there canvassing)

hey, pay for the support not the software ...

jealousy rulz, i have something you want, i did have an idea but some other twat had it too and they shagged my arse ... now my arse hurts

Message 73/107             29-Aug-03  @  03:19 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

mcc>

this is not an argument AGAINST you def z...but an attempt to clarify my position....which in itself is silly because somehow it suggests 1) i know anything and 2) that i am somehow correct in my thinking. it IS possible that i don't know anything and that what i do know is absolutely incorrect. BUT.....we in america live on stolen land....not only stolen but lotsa people were killed for it. i never speak of retribution but what i must confess occasionally is that our entire moral code of what belongs to who and for what reasons is pure and entire hogwash. i never advocate that people should TAKE from those who TOOK. but....then again i also believe there are different types of thievery. just the same i can think of numerous reasons wherein murder might be justified. and greed ain't one of them.
intellectual property rights is something i can abide by.....but i think lawyers and corporate ceo's inject a level of NEED into every equation...often neglecting to remember those of the consumer.

in that respect, i sense some agreement.
as beds said....pay for the support.

Message 74/107             29-Aug-03  @  05:27 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

Omo

Defective Z - YOU'RE TALKING BOLLOCKS!

Message 75/107             29-Aug-03  @  05:47 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

The Answer

There is a conflict between the East and the West. Islamic fundamentalism has grown out of the strict upbring that muslims are forced to live by. There are codes of conduct and moral laws that must be followed, these laws are enforced by a non democratic state. Many muslims, when they look to the West, and see the liberty and openess by which we're lucky enough to live, can't hack it. They ask themselves, why must we be forced to follow our strict moral codes and laws, while these people are free to speak their mind, to do as they want within a much more libertarian system of law?

It is wrong, they should be living the same way as us, they should be forced to follow the same religion as us, the fact that they don't is a good enough reason to bomb them, to fight them, to terrorise them into submission.

We have to live by our Islamic rules, and so should they..

It's pretty much the same with you people. Defector Z, you can call Omo a theif, but it's his choice to use the software he does, just as it's your choice to buy it. If he's not lying, and he can't afford to buy it, then look at this way, he's "borrowing" it without permission until such a time that he's able to use legitamate versions of whatever software it is.

Is it REALLY so important?

NOW GO AND GET SOME SUN AND BREATHE THE AIR AND SMELL THE FLOWERS!

Message 76/107             29-Aug-03  @  06:11 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

Omo

Thank you for saying that Answer, I think you've just explained my position better than I could myself.

To Defective Z I say this: Do you relly think I'd use "stolen" software, if freeware was up to the job?

I might be many things, but I'm not a deliberate law breaker and I resent you classing me as such.

I'll pose the question again, if freeware is wonderful, why isn't everybody using it?

The fact of the matter is it's not up to the job.

So, I'm borrowing the software I need, and I'll tell you this, if I'm in a position to buy it later on I will.

Anyway, I don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks.

Fascist.

Message 77/107             29-Aug-03  @  06:37 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

Omo

AND, it's not as if I'm using "stolen" versions of all the last f*cking software.

Three of the four that I am using are out of date, one by five years. So stick that your pipe and smoke it.

Message 78/107             29-Aug-03  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: RADIUM

99devils

Good God I fucking said "costed"...

I'm slipping in my written communication skills these days.

Message 79/107             29-Aug-03  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: RADIUM

pict

Ah thunk yoo writted it rong Creg.

Message 80/107             29-Aug-03  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: RADIUM

xoxos

defector's wife made the cat box go in the studio for some period of time there, so i think it's pretty safe to say he's an owned man (just like all those pros who don't use freeware.. let's call the principle the reciprocal of ownership innit...)

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 107 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)