aaa Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Original Message                 Date: 30-Jan-02  @  10:57 PM   -   Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I was waiting to say anything about this but I just cant hold it in any longer

I got a track on Simply Jeff's new mix!!! Moonshine! Just picked up an advance copy.

damn. I'm all shaky and shit.

Thanks everyone, especially Kilo. I honestly wouldnt have learned what I've learned without this site. Utmost sincerity there.

and thanks to Simply Jeff for giving me a shot!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/111             09-Feb-02  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

k

it was supposed to be a joke as in: Influx is always the first to say 'wrong forum' - 'another damned listen to my tunes promo!' - or - 'spelling mistake!!!!'

oh well... i give up... *sigh*...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 72/111             09-Feb-02  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

damballah

Link?: Link

kilo breeds amateurs? aren't there plenty of websites with breeding amateurs already?

Message 73/111             09-Feb-02  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

k

hey, leave my amateurs alone - they are all in a cage in the back garden & the RSPCA has visited and found their conditions to be 'humane'.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 74/111             09-Feb-02  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

sitar

LOL Humane. Our status must've been upgraded to receive that kind of treatment. I thought we all seemed a bit sub-human around here. You can pick up the sub-human part only if you have a nice big woofer hooked up while reading the forums  

Message 75/111             09-Feb-02  @  09:30 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

influx

hehe. k made a funny and influx didnt get it

I would like to point out that I am no longer the first "wrong forum" guy. Bedwyr and Milan, I believe 

I think it was the mean face you made, k. in any case I did and always will prop this site for the knowledge and VERY cool people here.

Message 76/111             09-Feb-02  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

sitar

Even though we post in the wrong threads and can't spell for sh*t

Message 77/111             12-Feb-02  @  02:59 AM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

night333

Link?:  No link

Wow influx, that's f*ckin great. I've been away from the site for awhile... when's the CD supposed to come out?

Message 78/111             16-Sep-03  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Sean Tyas

hey influx, did moonshine ever get around to paying you on the usage?

Message 79/111             16-Sep-03  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Influx

yeah. really had to ride them to get it, but yes

odd to see this up again

Message 80/111             16-Sep-03  @  07:21 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

seantyas

yea i didnt mean to drudge it up, but I'm going through the same thing right now.

Ridiculous,, catch me on AIM (seantyas) if u can, i'd rather not talk about the details here on DT.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

There are 111 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)