aaa Ligitamacy of the 777..... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Ligitamacy of the 777.....

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             11-Sep-98  @  06:14 PM   -   Ligitamacy of the 777.....

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What do we really know about this beast? It almost sounds a bit sketchy and too good to be true. Wouldn't a company putting out this calibre of gear have their own URL? Lets ponder. Any thoughts kids?

-Paranoid Super Freak-

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             11-Sep-98  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: Ligitamacy of the 777.....

KILO

777 WHAT?... BOEING?... never heard of it...

Message 3/9             11-Sep-98  @  07:21 PM   -   RE: Ligitamacy of the 777.....

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

Well, it sounds like they're building one-off's, and not much else besides the 777 yet, so why would you expect too much professionalism? BTW, pretty much all the analog modulars built today, as well as that wierd sheet metal British thing, are built per order like the 777, so the fact doesn't really hurt their reputability.

You should be encouraging new analog builders and stop being such a paranoid freak!!!

Message 4/9             11-Sep-98  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: Ligitamacy of the 777.....

I'm just encouraging further input by those involved. All I hear are incredible testimonials. Anyone can get a URL. A rare few can build an anologue synth.

-PF-

Message 5/9             12-Sep-98  @  01:58 AM   -   RE: Ligitamacy of the 777.....

kilo

if you mean me, it was a joke...... and i definately recommend stuff like the tbs303, and the energiser..... both 1 or 2 people companies.... how about some info ?... spec's.... adress?... company name??.... full item title/name... then maybe i can find some info...

Message 6/9             13-Sep-98  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: Ligitamacy of the 777.....

Andreas

Here is the address, take a look!

http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/FutureRetro

Message 7/9             13-Sep-98  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: Ligitamacy of the 777.....

PhatCat

I saw this the other day on the harmony central website. I was going to post it here for you all to take a look but you have already done that...this thing looks pretty fucking cool to me...looks like they are only shipping to the U.S. and Canada right now...they are charging $777.00 for it.

Message 8/9             18-Sep-98  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: Ligitamacy of the 777.....

djnitro

If you're concerned that the 777 actually exists, don't
be. I played a party with Skylab 2000 two weekends ago at a party called DreamFest and they had one... I actually saw the inventor as well... didn't have a chance to talk to him though. Only downside I can see is it only has a 1 track sequencer... but then... it's not supposed to be a sequencer...

Message 9/9             18-Sep-98  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: Ligitamacy of the 777.....

Islandman

Isn't a 7 month warranty kind of shitty though? I think they're carrying the 7 thing a little too far. It does look cool though.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)