aaa Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 01-Oct-04  @  11:22 AM   -   Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

hey hey! - They arrived today courtesy of Behringer Europe's PR Boss - if anyones interested to know anything specific, fire away...

Nice looking units, metal case, plastic end-cheeks, post and faders seem fairly solid. Nice small footprint, a nice size for going on a multimedia suite desktop ok.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 81/93             21-Dec-04  @  10:19 AM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

*Rubs hands* looking forward to this one!!!

Message 82/93             21-Dec-04  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

well, it's a good month since i used the divx encoder, seems i've forgotten the settings i used before. We rendered off the SX INTRO & EQ section video last night.... and although the quality rocks the file has come back at 125mb!

heh  

seems we need to drop down to the next lowest setting cos the Logic video's were about 50-60mb for 20-25 minutes...drat!... the quality for the SX stuff we just encoded is higher tho, clearer with less artefacts, but 125mb is a heck of a download for a 20 minute tutorial! and there'll be 2 others of around 10-15 minutes... it's alot to d/load

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 83/93             21-Dec-04  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

heh hey!.. uploading Part-1 now!

Message 84/93             22-Dec-04  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

ok she's up via the bcf page

Message 85/93             22-Dec-04  @  01:56 AM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

hold up - problem... dont d/load it yet

Message 86/93             22-Dec-04  @  05:57 AM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

woxy

i have to say i got a BCF and its the absolute bollocks for just recording in quick midi twweaks - - - - i've not tried anything particularly tricky on it - -- but a simple right click midi learn on my VSTi and i'm tweakin' away in seconds....

wicked and well cheap!

woxy

Message 87/93             22-Dec-04  @  11:06 AM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

Well, i uppped the new version (smaller @ 63mb) but although it's uploaded on the server, the page link doesnt find it - odd... mebbe it needs a few minutes to settle cos i replaced the old file

if it's not available in an hour, i'll have to liase with Zazza to sort out whatever the issue is, sorry... gotta go out now for a while, i'll come back and sort it out later of it's not working then.

Message 88/93             22-Dec-04  @  06:43 PM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

well, i dunno what's the problem... the file is there but when you click the link it says not found - weird.... where's that zazza...

Message 89/93             22-Dec-04  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

milan

would that be the "Dancetech BCF2000 & Cubase SX Video - Part-1" file?

finds it here with no problem and starts downloading too... must be a problem on your end k!

Message 90/93             23-Dec-04  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

yeah, he just fixed it while you were trying to d/load it  

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 93 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)