aaa Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 01-Oct-04  @  11:22 AM   -   Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

hey hey! - They arrived today courtesy of Behringer Europe's PR Boss - if anyones interested to know anything specific, fire away...

Nice looking units, metal case, plastic end-cheeks, post and faders seem fairly solid. Nice small footprint, a nice size for going on a multimedia suite desktop ok.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 90/93             23-Dec-04  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

k

Link?:  Link

yeah, he just fixed it while you were trying to d/load it  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 91/93             24-Dec-04  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Just seen your review k!

SOLD!

Message 92/93             24-Dec-04  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

welder

Yeah, it is pretty awesome to watch, so much easier to get it how it handles, and also a lots of useful tips how to use it (stuff that is usually not in the manuals).

Message 93/93             04-Jan-05  @  01:00 PM     Edit: 04-Jan-05  |  01:00 PM   -   RE: Behringer Controllers BCF/BCR

dARKSTATe

BOUGHT!

Well, my fiancee bought it for me bless her!!

Just installed, updated and doing my Blue Peter bit in printing and cutting out a template!! Works sweet.. Mackie Control Emu mode works... motorised faders rule.. and I can justify not spending more on a Mackie Control (no matter how much better they're meant to be) coz i simply couldn't fit it on my desk!

wOOt!!

Now here's hoping Behringer keep supporting it (and Steiny with their Mackie support!)

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 93 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)