aaa MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 19-Dec-02  @  01:52 PM   -   MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

Makin' $$ from my music!!!

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Who's this guy talking about MIDI is done? Ahhh c'mon buddy (90's Child)! Hmmm, let's just go through a small list of innovators who used and still uses MIDI:

ORB, Prodigy, Crystal Method, Chemical Brothers, Mr Scruff, Goldie, OD 404, DJ Shadow, FSOL, Leftfield, LTJ Bukem, Moby, Beastie Boys, Daft Punk, Basement Jaxx, Dr Dre, etc. That's just to name a few.

Guess what they all used old analogue gear too with MIDI! What's that about comin' to software where it's better? The most important thing in this message that I wanted to get accross to the 90's Child, is that all those producers that I just listed are making BIG BUCKS off their music. What about you and your software? Have you even done a live show? Thank you and good night.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 90/99             02-Jan-03  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

panama

argh, that was retarded.

Message 91/99             25-Feb-05  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

k

Link?:  Link

buckle up!.... this one

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 92/99             25-Feb-05  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

sitar

Link?: Link

I'm having pollo limone at the mexican place tonight for dinner.

Apart from that interesting news, I use midi on the upbeats and audio on the downbeats.

and LOL@proximus!

Message 93/99             26-Feb-05  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

Pongoid

When MIDI stops working for me, I'll use something else. Waddup to the old dogs in this joint.

Message 94/99             26-Feb-05  @  03:12 AM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

sitar

Holy crap! Hiya Ape!

Message 95/99             26-Feb-05  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

frostbyte

you're having a pollo limone ? man, that must be some flying dish

Message 96/99             26-Feb-05  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

Pongoid

Howdy Sitarsong. How ya doin, bro?

Message 97/99             26-Feb-05  @  08:52 PM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

sitar

Real good Ape. Keepin busy and for the most part out of trouble. Hows bout you?

Frostbyte, that's lemon chicken.

Message 98/99             27-Feb-05  @  11:32 AM     Edit: 27-Feb-05  |  11:39 AM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

sitar

Courtesy of Bastiaan who found and then posted this fine link in the Lounge, I think it answers the looming question which lies at the very heart of this thread and once and for all closes the debate leaving absolutely no loose end to discuss as if we were gazing upon the seamless moebius curve or the perfect sign of infinity:

http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/eceprojectsland/STUDENTPROJ/2002to2003/lil2/

Message 99/99             28-Feb-05  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: MIDI that's the way uh hu- uh uh...

Dominic

Jesus Christ - I was a total cock in this thread. Apologies - I was young and ignorant (very).

Dominic/Drop/90's Child/Dickhead

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 99 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)