aaa some good stuff on the waldorf site - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: some good stuff on the waldorf site

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             02-Aug-00  @  10:38 AM   -   some good stuff on the waldorf site

Jasper

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

if you don't know about this there are some usefull odds and ends hidden away on waldorfs ftp server.

there is a mirror at ftp.waldorf.ddv.com/pub/waldorf for US users..

in the sounds directory there is one set that installs 20 or so new wavforms into the user slots that are pretty usefull and a bit different to the main sets.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             02-Aug-00  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: some good stuff on the waldorf site

jasper

Link?:  No link

ahem... you really must check this picture out..

gods?

http://www2.waldorf-gmbh.de/images/wolf+wolf.jpg

I have the utter respect for these synth designers but bloody hell.

Message 3/10             02-Aug-00  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: some good stuff on the waldorf site

k

fackin 'ell... pass the Golden Earing tapes :p

Message 4/10             02-Aug-00  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: some good stuff on the waldorf site

r-tek

damn fine specimens of masculinity that they are. The one on the left looks like he could`ve been in Black Lace, now they were a damn fine bunch of musicians.

Message 5/10             17-Aug-00  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: some good stuff on the waldorf site

phunkytek

which file has the 20 user wavetables.

Message 6/10             18-Aug-00  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: some good stuff on the waldorf site

jasper

I think it's in the paul_nagle directory.

download them all, it tells you in the zip files exactly how many presets and new wav sets are installed for each set.

Message 7/10             18-Aug-00  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: some good stuff on the waldorf site

Jasper

if you can't find em I've saved the waves and can email them to you.. it's about 50k so I couldn't upload them here.

I'm off the the stated tommorow morning though so it won't be for a week if you want them.1

Message 8/10             18-Aug-00  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: some good stuff on the waldorf site

Jasper

erm, that's states :P

Message 9/10             21-Aug-00  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: some good stuff on the waldorf site

phunkytek

I downloaded them and opened them into the sysex editor and sent them to the microwave, but no new wave tables are there. There is no device id choice in the editor. Some of the downloads are midi files and some are sysex banks. I could'nt get either type to be recognized by the xt. I read the manual and it says to set the ID number so the xt will regognise the dump but the sysex module in cubase offers very little varialbles: open and send? Do you know how to do it in Cubase?

Message 10/10             29-Aug-00  @  07:33 AM   -   RE: some good stuff on the waldorf site

Jasper

I dunno, it should work the same way that you would update the os.

try loading the file into cubase as a track.. convert it to a midi file first (.mid)

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)