aaa Cheap brand new 777's. - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Cheap brand new 777's.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             21-Aug-00  @  02:19 PM   -   Cheap brand new 777's.

Ian

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

A mate of mine (paul)has 5 brand new Future Retro 777's for sale.
The Future Retro is a 303 emulator but with 32 knobs and switches, well you probably already know all this.

Anyway there £500.00 each, you can contact Paul on 0161 371 9851 and speak to him for more info.

Btw, he lives in the Manchester area, England.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             22-Aug-00  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: Cheap brand new 777's.

Maarten

Link?:  Link

5? ... has this fallen off the wagon?

Message 3/10             22-Aug-00  @  01:05 PM   -   RE: Cheap brand new 777's.

Ian

Yes i know it sounds dodgy. He actally bought them from the guy that makes them hoping to sell them hear in the UK for a profit. He lent one to Future Music magazine to review and has also lent one to Orbital (and Underworld apparantly). Err, apart from that, there brand spanking new (in the never used sense). So please buy one because its better than $777 and a long wait. Plus its cock of the school as far as analog machines go. I think!

Message 4/10             22-Aug-00  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: Cheap brand new 777's.

Local Boy

Ermm, $777 is roughly £460, and you don't have to wait long at all now, s0 £500 does not sound cheap to me! £400 is a more realistic figure.

Message 5/10             22-Aug-00  @  01:58 PM   -   RE: Cheap brand new 777's.

ian

$777, thats around £525 and your not paying those costly shipping charges.

All this pissing about i'm doing, you would think i'm getting a cut. NO!

Message 6/10             22-Aug-00  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: Cheap brand new 777's.

cocomox

Well...just for clarification, shipping is only $10 (from Jared)

-Nick

Message 7/10             22-Aug-00  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: Cheap brand new 777's.

Ian

First, I did not write that last message! Seems there is an imposter on this board...

Also, shipping is more for international, plus don't forget about import duty and taxes (not only to English customs but now the European Union- what a crock of shit)!

Bloody hell...

Message 8/10             23-Aug-00  @  05:13 AM   -   RE: Cheap brand new 777's.

Maarten

All-in-all it's not worth it for me , thanks anyway.

Message 9/10             23-Aug-00  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: Cheap brand new 777's.

The real ( slightly bored) Ian.

Imposter? Look, Basically my mates selling some "cheap" Future Retro 777's.

Maarten, no problem. Personally i'd give you one for nish ( a 777 that is).

Who needs fucking money anyway.

Message 10/10             24-Aug-00  @  05:15 AM   -   RE: Cheap brand new 777's.

Maarten

Well, I've been reading and looking some extra round the web on the 777 and I just might purchase one in the future.. could be a nice piece in my setup. But first off : MPC2000XL this weekend!! yeah, can't wait,sorry wrong forum ;)

-M-

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)